Prolouge

The windows were shattered. The furniture were covered with thick fabric. Usually when someone comes to this room, as soon as they open the door, they would run like a chicken.

The chandelier was on the ground covered in dust. The room smells like rotten bloods. The red stained on the wood floor was quite sticky.

"Boss I don't think this is a good idea," Anastasia poked my back.

"Quiet!" I hushed her.

"Boss, I'm telling you. This is a trap! Somebody is going to p-pop out here any minute. We-we have to leave," she stuttered.

She was right, we have to leave before we left a trait of DNA in this room. We walked toward the door until we heard a sound of footsteps nearby.

"Hide behind the couch!" I pushed Anastasia behind the dirty couch covered in dust and cobwebs.

I covered myself with the thick fabric and hid under the table. What happened next was unexpected. I let out a shocking gasp and stare at the horrified body.

"Boss are you okay?" Anastasia must have heard my gasp.

Am I okay? No I'm not okay.

I stared at the lifeless body in shock. It was a rotten corpse. Probably an estimate of five  years.

The footsteps sound approached closer as I stayed calm. Don't make stupid moves. I repeated to myself. Suddenly, the door opened. Part of me wanted to peak and see who it was, and the other part of me does not want to get caught.

"No one is in here," a middle aged voice said. "The place is totally abandoned and covered in dust. Are you sure this is the right place?"

"Someone reported that they saw two women
dressed in black came in the abandoned building." A shaking voiced came from a phone.

That sounds like....cops.

"Sir, I assure you that no one is in this building. We checked everywhere." The person inside the room said.

Silent. "Keep looking," the other voice said.

This is going to be a long night.