broken

Here I start my journey through the victims,thoughts,questions and many more....

Someone came in my life like a cloud full of dreams,happiness...
That someone gave me hope of love,caring,forever happiness. ....
That forever was not indeed happened ....
Still I was happy that the someone who gave me the hope of love is still there....
At some point some people influenced that someone to leave me alone and be just freinds...
I thought why someone came done whatever that someone has to do and gone like a passing cloud because of other people....
Here in this stage I felt I was used and thrown like garbage .....
I have some true feelings where that should have some place to show it's colour BT that someone has spoiled everything.....
Now I think what I had was a mistake according to me si I apologise to that someone bt this time he changed every moments supporting him not me....
My true love got broken for him and wanted to get the hell out of that situation ...
Eventually I was traped by my life so need to get released that's why I planned to kill myself...
That was not a good idea bt I can't get out of the trap by myself....
At the end I died...
That someone enjoyed his life without any tension,guiltyness, shamfulness. ...