A louis tomlinson story

"This is the day louis you have to meet my parents their names are kelly and john. They wont do anything after u meet them we will go upstairs and have some fun time yea?"

Louis replied "hell yeah" we went into the front room to meet my parents they loved him to bits thy asked him questions told him embarrassing things about me ,that was embarrassing, i asked to go upstairs and they said yes so we did. As soon as we got in my room he kissed me then started to go down my neck, he didn't give me a chance to lock the door. He pushed me onto my bed laid my down and kissed me.

It came to 11 o'clock and he asked to sleep round i had a double bed so it didn't matter. I asked my mum and dad and they said yes. i got changed in front of him (he liked that aha) we got into bed together huggled up then fell asleep.

The next morning both of my parents had to go out till really late this was mine and louis' chance we could do anything I'm 17 i can do what i was and so was he we stayed in bed together ill 11 o'clock then he stared to kiss me again i was enjoying it he only had his boxers on wow his 6 pack he had was amazing! He laid on me and started to move he asked me if i like it and i said yes then it went very far he ripped off my clothes all of a sudden we were having sex, omg the feeling was so nice he made it like we were doing it to save our lives (we had protection don't worry aha).

When we had finished me said i had to meet his parents and go into his room... the same thing happened in my room but he had a younger brother called jack he kept asking me questions louis pulled me into his room and shut the door in Jack's face and locked it.

When we got into his room he asked me if he wanted to meet his band the next day i said "yes of course baby i would love to!"

The next day came and it was time for me to meet his band their name was called one direction. he took my hand and we went over to them he said to me "this is harry, Niall, Liam and Zayn" they all shock my hand and then they chanted "kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss" and started to clap their hands so we kissed louis lips were so soft and warm he kissed me down my neck and left a love bite then we all went out for dinner we had a lovely evening but it was time for us all to go home even louis i was so sad he said he would stay with me forever i took him back to mine i couldn't resist and we did it again with out protection omg it felt even better my parents weren't in so nothing happened.

The next couple of weeks i felt so sick i had the symptoms of being pregnant i took a test I WAS PREGNANT OMG I WAS SO HAPPY. I told louis and he was so happy he couldn't believe it he was speechless.