Life

(a/n: Not in parts.. Watch for updates) Juniper walked over to the office, trouble was looming near. She had just got in a fist fight she had bloodstains on her face. A few bruises here and there, she bruised easily and fast. She was the one who usually stepped in and finished what other people didn't. This time a younger teenager was being bullied by some seniors. Juniper herself was a senior. This particular teenager getting bullied was her mother's friend's son. She wasn't going to let him get hurt. His name was Frost. Frost was a freshman, he didn't have many friends either. One small thing that set Juniper over the edge was that Frost had cancer. Melanoma. These older girls were pushing Frost around and making fun of him because of the brownish red patches on his arm.

"Stop it!" yelled Juniper

"Huh? What are you going to do tree girl?" asked the tough-faced girl. They called her tree girl because of her name.

"I didn't know you dough-brains knew what a Juniper was."

"Um, excuse me bitch?" cried the small blonde one.

"Yeah that's right I called you dough-brains. Now what are you going to do?"

The tough looking girl threw a punch but just as Juniper caught her fist the small blonde one threw her fist straight at Juniper's face. And thus the fight started. The small patched boy backed away and ran into the bathroom, crying.

"Look what you did asshole!" Juniper exclaimed as she gave the blonde girl an uppercut to the jaw. She obviously knew what was going on, Frost wanted cure his illness and didn't have the resources to. He had gone to several children's hospitals but none of them could really help. 

"Oh, I made a kid cry. I am so sorry." Said the tough one, sarcastically. At this moment Juniper couldn't take anymore and beat the girls up after all, it was what they deserved. Not even an hour after the girls were taken to the nurse, Juniper was called to the principal's office. 

The principal motioned for her to sit and close the door, "Why did you do it this time?" he asked

"Principal Pearson, please listen. This boy, Frost was getting bullied an--"

"And you stepped in. Juniper, you have to let him handle it on his own."

"No! You don't understand, he has cancer!"

"So you are telling me that you stepped in because he had cancer? Juniper many, many people have cancer. They don't need people to help them with everything, that makes them feel helpless and stranded in life." 

"No, no. I realize that. Frost was getting bullied because of the cancer."

"I don't think that Ali would bully a kid bec--"

She cut him off "It doesn't matter why she was doing it. It is still bullying right?"

"That is true, but I need evidence." Juniper was bugged by this, a disadvantage to living in such a small town was the lack of a security cameras in schools.

"You mean...?" asked Juniper fearfully

"Yes, suspension..." replied Principal Pearson. Juniper never cried but she was in tears now. What would happen? Why? And what great force above could cause this? She didn't need to get suspended. Suspension meant 5 years in high school, at least she could keep an eye on Frost. At this moment Frost was the least of her worries, her step dad would kill her if he found out she got suspended, this wasn't going to be fun.

It also wasn't fair. None of it.

She went home that night, fearing what was to come. She was right this wasn't fun.

"Juniper May Hollins!" Exclaimed her mother, Julia.

"What do you want mother?" She asked, enraged.

"You know exactly what I want. Why?!"

"Frost, that's why mom. They were bullying him cause of his melanoma."

"He is young you have to let him do things on his own." Said Julia to Juniper.

"You don't understand he needs help." cried Juniper.

Julia now in rage turned away. Juniper felt like no one understood it was hell. She knew he wasn't a little boy anymore that he could handle things on his own but he had cancer. Robert, Julia's husband walked in.

" What is all the commotion?" asked Robert. Juniper, also in rage turned away ,walked up the stairs and went into her room. She locked the door behind her making sure no one else would walk in.

Juniper was very upset, Frost's parents were those kind of people who didn't believe in doctors, they thought Jesus and God could fix everything. No treatment anymore just praying.