Best friends...or more

Before I start the story
Y/N = your name
Y/C = your choice
E = Emilio
I = Ivan
You have brown hair and brown eyes

                                       (You)      And you model for Y/C and do vlogs*this is kind of like a diary type thing but it's not always like that*

                                       (You)     
And you model for Y/C and do vlogs
*this is kind of like a diary type thing but it's not always like that*

To Diary: The twins and I have been good friends for almost two (2) years now! I can't believe it has been that long since I have been on team 10. On my insta people keep asking me who I like better and I would say Ivan. It feels like I have known him my whole life. Don't get me wrong I love emilio a lot but I just have a better connection with Ivan. (Plus we are kind of a thing) Like, it's not official but we hug and people ship us. We haven't really talked about it but it just happened.

Sunday- Since it is sunday you decide to sleep in (what you do every weekend) and just chill. But you do have to film and edit a video for tomorrow... You finally get up at 10:14 when jake wakes you up by spraying you with a water gun. *ugh why can't I just wake up like a normal person?!* you ask yourself *I guess this is what I signed up for* but you cheer up once you see Ivan and Emilio at the table talking. They always make your day happy.
I: oh hey Y/N jake wake you up?
Y: uh huh... How can he get up that early to wake EVERYONE up??
I: I don't know but if I woke up before him I would have woke you up myself ;)
E: oh my gosh you guys just date already!!
I: okay...but then you have to get a girl too
E: Fine... *emilio walks to the living room*
E: TESSA!!
T: NO.
Y: Nice try bug eye😂
(Idk it rhymes)
I: so I guess we're a thing now??
Y: I guess so?!! Just in time for my new vlog too!.. If you don't mind
I: well obviously I don't care I want everyone to know!
Y: I do too
To diary: So today Ivan asked me out?!! Well Emilio is the one that brought it up. So Thank you Emilio your the best lol. I'm so excited to hear what my fans think of this! Even though some people think we were already
Same day- *starts vlog* hey what up peeps?! Today is a very exciting day! Not only did I hit 6 million subs but Ivan and I are officially BEST FRIENDS!! Jk we are actually dating now... I'm super hype to have him as my bf he is so nice. Oh and here he is! THE ONE AND ONLY IVAN (book reference)😂 E: Hey PEEPS what upp hope your doing good. Go check out an edit of Y/N and I on my channel @ martineztwins !
Y: How did you do an edit already?! Have you been taping us since we met?! *You joke*

Authors Note: Sorry for the short chapter but I hope you like it💜