Chapter 1 new house new begining

"Mommy I don't want to move I liked it in Ohio." Jimmy said Jimmy has brown eyes brownish blackish hair and tan skin he is also 11. "Jimmy it will be fine you will make friends and it is just because we had defeated all the criminals in Ohio and we had to leave cause your dad got his new fake job in Michigan it will be a fun experience for us right dan." Leslie said with a little enthusiasm Leslie is 43 has brown curly hair very light purple shirt with light blue jean shorts and pink and white flip flops. "Right les this is just for until there is crime in Ohio again then we will go back to Ohio but for right now are nemeses elijahis on the loose here and we need this lie/story or we'll get caught and have to move to Antarctica."dan said with a bit of a annoyed tone in his voice "I am with Jimmy I don't want to move it sucks and it makes me feel really bad as if I am abandoning my friends."Annabelle said with a bit of tears in her eyes Jimmy looked at her eyes they sparked like glitter on top of glittery paint "I do not really care if we're moving or not I just want to get it over with I do not like fighting crime."Jakob said like always Jakob is slow and lazy like a 100 year old sloth Annabelle is like the mind of Steven hawking and an elephant she is very smart Jimmy is average same with Jakob and Leslie.