The Boy Who do not Listen

A very very short Story

...................................................................................................................

One day there was a boy who was borned and named Miguel.When he was borned you will see that everyone were happy, he give them full of joy, like he was an angel in their eyes. As long as he grows he became the apple of the eyes of everyone, everybody loves him amd likes him. When he was now a grown up baby,like a child, he is behave,quite,kind,& obeying his parents.

In the past few days, he will be now a brother(kuya).Her mother is now in the hospital. As the baby girl grows up her brother Miguel always love her and he is also sweet.

As times goes, As days goes, as the Children grows old, Miguel didn't be sweet to her sister anymore and he also became hard headed, and he did not obey his parents in his studies. He just want to play talk with his freinds, party with them, and even more he keep secrets and he answered and fight his parent.

As if he is saying sorry also to his parents, but he only say this because he will attened a party, and after that he will go back again like a MONSTER , always fighting with his parents, hurting her sister, not obeying his parents, & never ever study, thats why he always failed, cause he only know is to PLAY.

They were wrong to love him cause he is BAD, they were wrong of their thinking that he was a angel, cause he is a MONSTER.

But we can't just leave him, so/cause that's what life is.

But there are sayings that every people needs to change or they can change if they try to.

                              The End