Lips like candy MarshallxGumball

It was other boring night in the candy kingdom. I was stuck Working in my lab. I hate to admit this but I think the whole land hates my company. Am i really that boring? I let out a sigh then a unmistakeable voice said something.

"Whats wrong Gumwad?" Marshall lee said.

"Nothing and please don't call me that." I said a tad annoyed. He chuckled.

"Ok Gummi but really whats wrong?" he asked again I let out another deep sigh.

"Marshall does everyone hate me?" I said in a serious tone. He looked shocked by my question.

" I thought you were smart." he said.

"I am smart." he shook his head.

"If you were you wouldn't ask that since you know the answer." he said. So that means everyone hates me. " Dude everyone loves you its just you need to get out more."

"really?" he nodded.

"so why are you up so late?" Why does he care all of a sudden.

"Working." I said. He just replied with oh. Then he started playing his axe guitar and sang one of my favorite songs

my ship went down in a sea of sound when I woke up alone I had everything

a handfull of moments I wish I could change and a tougue like a nightmare that cut like a blade

in a city of fools I was careful and cool but they told me i fought like a huricane

a handfull of moments I wish I could change but I was carried away

Give me therapy im a walking trafisy

but im smiling at everything

therapy you were never a friend to me

you can keep all you mísery

    Marshall stopped and stared at me.

"What?" I asked.

"I didn't know you could sing or liked this song." I blushed was I singing out loud.

"Yeah and I didnt mean to sing out loud." he laughed.

"Its Fine you sing good." I gave a nervous laugh.

"Well I better head to bed I have bussiness to deal with tomorrow." I said then headed to my room. I changed into the shirt Marshall gave me and just my boxers. I put my crown on my nightstand and slipped into the bed and closed my eyes. I felt something poke my face. I opened my eyes to see Marshall.

"What do you want?" I asked half asleep.

"I didn't get my goodnight kiss." he said.

"wha- I was cut off by his lips crashing into mine. The kiss quickly deepened and turned into a heated make out session. After a while I opened my eyes and no one was there and it was morning. Ugh it was just a dream. But it felt so real i swear I could still feel his Lips on mine.