Naughty Discoveries

Naughty Discoveries by Smutgasm

Draco loosened his tie has he strolled down the deserted corridor, it was in the early hours of the morning and he was sneaking back from the kitchens when he heard quiet whispers from the door next to him. He stopped slowly and looked around, making sure no one around before pressing his ear against the door. He heard girly giggles before silence only broken by soft moans. He smirked, this was too good. Taking one last look around he cast an invisibility shield over himself before slipping into the abandoned classroom without the occupants knowledge. Who he found inside made his mouth drop in shock. Locked in a passionate kiss were the two Gryffindor princesses Hermione Granger and Ginny Weasley. He felt himself harden as he watched the two girls kiss each other heatedly. Ginny had her hands buried in Hermione's wild girls as their tongues visibly intertwined. Their bodies were pressed together as Ginny had Hermione up against the desk, their hips making little circles against one another's. Draco let his hand travel down to softly stroke his dick through his slacks, the sight of these two girls was almost too much for him. He watched unseen as Ginny pushed Hermione up onto the desk and stepped between the brunette's legs. Ginny's hands kneaded the soft flesh of her best friends' thighs as they hungrily pressed their centers together as Ginny began to suck on Hermione's neck.

"Oh god Gin, you feel so good," Hermione breathed as Ginny left a throbbing red mark on her pulse point. Ginny smirked as she hastily un-did her best friends shirt and threw it behind them, revealing Hermione's heaving D-cup breasts that were spilling out of a bright red bra. Ginny licked her lips before snapping off the bra and taking the curly headed witch's nipples into her warm mouth. Draco slipped his hand into his trousers, softly stroking his cock to the arousing sight of these two girls.

"Fuck," Hermione breathed as she pressed her best friend's head closer to her hard nipples. After a few minutes of Ginny's dedicated sucking Hermione brought their lips back together before quickly ridding Ginny of her shirt and bra to reveal her c-cup breasts, Hermione pressed their chests together so that their nipples rubbed together as they licked and sucked at each other's mouths. Hermione leaned back on the desk and pulled Ginny up on top of her, so that they were both laying across the desk kissing and grabbing at each other. Draco watched as Ginny slid Hermione's skirt and red panties off and rid herself of her own leaving them both naked and writhing. He undid his trousers and pulled his throbbing cock out when Ginny hitched Hermione's leg up onto her own hip and they began to grind into each other. Their hips pressed and pulled tantalizingly as their clits rubbed together. They were both panting and moaning softly as they began to thrust against one another harder.

"You like this you little dirty girl," Ginny said pressing their clits together hard and rough, as they panted into each other mouths.

"Fuck yes it feels so good!" Hermione moaned lifting her hips as she grabbed Ginny's breasts and began to pinch and pull at her nipples.

"What do you want Hermione," Ginny asked after biting at the joint between Hermione's neck and shoulder.

"Please fuck me, put your fingers in me Ginny!" Hermione begged and gasped when her friend did just that, Ginny pressed two fingers deep into her friends wet silky pussy.

"Oh Hermione you're so tight," Ginny said moving so that her face was level with her friends wet folds as she watched her fingers slowly disappear into the velvety softness of her friends cunt.

"More please!" Hermione begged lifting her hips, she screamed softly when Ginny took her clit into her warm mouth and sucked softly while simultaneously slipping a third finger into her and pressing on her G-spot. Draco was stroking himself in earnest now, his cock leaking with arousal. Hermione came with a gasp of Ginny's name and a gush of wetness that Ginny licked up eagerly. Hermione pulled her friend up so that she could kiss her own essence off of her friends' mouth. Hermione flipped Ginny over and positioned herself at her friend's smooth shaven pussy. Ginny draped her long pale legs over Hermione's shoulders as Hermione licked a line up her friends slit. Hermione was on her knees, her ass in the air as she began to eat her friends overflowing pussy. Ginny was writhing and moaning, her hands in Hermione's wild curls as she pressed her further into her folds. Hermione nudged Ginny's clit with her nose as she stuck her tongue as deep as she could into her sweet pussy.

"Oh Ginny you taste so good, and you're dripping for me," Hermione mumbled against her friends folds as she pressed three fingers deep into Ginny as she passed the flat of her tongue over Ginny's hardened clit.

"Oh my god! Yes you feel so good, lick that pussy! Yes!" Ginny moaned as she bucked her hips into her friends mouth. Hermione pressed her thumb into her friend's puckered asshole, at the same time pressing hard against her g-spot with her now four fingers and sucking deeply on Ginny's clit. The red-head screamed loudly as she squirted all over Hermione's face and fingers. Hermione licked her friends' cum off of her hands and her mouth with a smile. It was at that point that Draco couldn't take it anymore. He took off his invisibility shield and revealed himself and his hard cock to the shocked girls.

"Do you two need any help?" He asked his hand still stroking his massive cock.

"I could always use a little cock," Ginny said licking her lips at the sight of his meat. The two girls crawled off the desk and stood in front of it before leaning down at the waist, their hands braced on the edge of the desk their breasts pressed against cold wood as their asses were side by side at the perfect level for fucking.

"Please fuck us!" Hermione begged as she wiggled her ass a little, soon both her and Ginny were making their asses jiggle back and forth. Draco placed a hand on each of their soft cheeks. He reared back and smacked their asses at the same time, making the soft skin redden and wiggle. The two girls moaned loudly.

"Have you two been naughty girls?" He asked spanking them once more.

"So dirty! Such dirty little sluts!" Ginny moaned her juices dripping down her thighs. Smacking them one more time Draco pressed his cock once into Hermione's pussy before pulling out and slipping it deep into Ginny. He alternated it between them for a long while, pumping into one before switching to the other teasing and mixing their arousal together.

"Who wants to cum on my cock?" He asked smacking their ass cheeks with his cock.

"I need to cum!" Hermione practically cried. Ginny dropped down to her knees and began to suck on both Hermione's clit and Draco's balls as he began to pound into Hermione's willing pussy. She was being slammed against the desk but she could care less, she was screaming and moaning as he finally fucked her right. Ginny was licking up all the juice spilling from her lovers' pussy as Draco gripped Hermione's hips and slammed into her honeyed pussy over and over until she was a writhing and moaning in pleasure. She came quickly her cunt milking Draco and spilling cum into Ginny's waiting mouth. Draco wasn't finished yet though.

"Sit on this big cock Ginny," He said as he crawled up onto the desk and lay down. Ginny hopped up onto him and slowly lowered herself onto his thick member. He gripped her hips and began to slam her down onto him as he thrust his hips into her. Her tits were bouncing with every stroke; she had her head thrown back in pleasure her long red locks tickling the tops of Draco's thighs. Hermione had crawled up to sit on Draco's face, lowering her sopping wet folds over his willing mouth. She gripped and pulled on her own nipples as Draco lapped at her dripping pussy.

"Oh fuck yes! Fuck me you're so big!" Ginny moaned as she fell onto him again and again as she rubbed circles on her own clit. Hermione grabbed Ginny's face as they began to kiss heatedly, Draco still fucking them both. Ginny was getting close and she pulled away from Hermione as Draco hit her G-spot over and over. Hermione braced herself on his chest as she practically smothered him with her pussy, he was sucking on her clit and she was so close.

"Cum for me my little naughty whores," He said from under Hermione's pussy and his dirty words brought them over the edge. Hermione screamed and spilled onto his face as he lapped up every drop. Ginny gave a loud moan and began to cum around his cock, her tightening pussy causing him to spill his loud deep into her.

The three fell into a heap on the desk all panting and exhausted.

Draco was the first to get up and start redressing.

"We'll have to do this again sometime ladies," He said with a smirk as he left them both in the room.