0.0

love small town

October 1,2017

....

As the cold air blew through her white moonlight like fur as she run passing trees in seconds till she was up the hill looking at the small town of love. She watched the sky turn dark and foggy where monsters could hide in plain sight . She wished she wasn't one of them . She heard her alpha howl against the dark forest . Well it's time to go back to home sweet home .

She felt chills run up her spin as she run through the dark woods feelings all kinds of eyes on her. Finally, she let out a breath as she reached her home the Moon Pack territory but her heart stopped as she heard screams of her alpha telling everyone to hide, kids screaming for their lives and seeing all the warriors ripped into shreds.

One black wolf jumped to her little sister but before he could attack her she jumped in front tackling him to the dirt ground biting his neck so hard that he fell unconscious . She stood on her four legs growling at the other black wolfs as she recognized as the Curse Pack but one stood out the most the blood red eyes the alpha but before she could take a few steps back knowing she couldn't possibly take on an alpha .

He tackled her so hard that she whimpered as she heard her back legs bones crack as she hit the dirt ground . He bite into her neck which made her cry out so loud that even the moon goodness cried . She closed her eyes waiting for her heart to pull out but it didn't all she heard was the whimper of the alpha on top of her she felt weight lift off her but the cries ever stopping as she opened her eyes thanking the moon goodness for not dying her blue eyes widened as she took in the scene before her .

Oh what a beautiful scene it was .

The alpha was bowing his head to her like a queen . Scarlett was anything but a queen . Even though she almost died a few seconds ago by the hands of him she growled showing her teeth the wouldn't hesitate to rip them into shreds the alpha didn't move against this threat but his body shook into cries of what he did earlier to his mate .

He lifted his head finding the courage to after a few minutes but that courage disappearing into nothingness as he starred into her bright lovely blue eyes that drove him into a daze . Her strawberry scent driving his body overdrive into pleasure . He particularly was drowning over her but as he saw the bruises he made on her and she barley being able to walk his heart ache into pain like he ever felt before but what made him cry out loud was that he could see it her eyes she felt nothing for him . He could smell the hate she felt towards him . She hates him . His mate hates him . He a monster in her eyes .

So he run back to his pack howling and crying out for his mate to forgive him .

She never will though . He was the enemy now .

...

Hi ! well sorry if it's short promise the others would be long . I hope all of you like it . Not that good of a writer sorry don't leave no hate :( well thanks for reading !

P.S ; love small town is fake I made it . Also if anyone could please do me a cover because my sucks I will really love it <3

love
E.M.F