The adventure begins.

One summer morning. Sam woke up to Jacob sleeping next to her. She crawled out of bed naked and bare from the night before. She looked out of the window and saw blue jays chirping and the sun shinning bright in her eyes. She stumbled over to the back of her door and grabbed her robe. She went downstairs and started brewing up some hazelnut coffee. Turned on some music and started on making up some pancakes and bacon. The smell of hazelnut coffee and pancakes made Jacob wake up. He swung out of bed threw on some loose shorts and headed downstairs. Jacob snuck up behind Sam and kissed her on her cold fragile lips. Sam finally got to say something pulling away form Jacob. S "Hi" J "hey beautiful. Guess where we're going today." S "where?" J " I made plans for us to go up to the forest about an hour away away and stay up the for 3 days. We leave in an hour" he smiled happily. Sam smiled and flipped the last pancake and put all the pancakes and bacon on a plate and put it on the table. She grabbed 2 coffee cups and served up the hazel nut coffee. They finished up there breakfast and ran up stairs to get there things together. They both dashed out to the car and head for there one hour drive. They arrived at the forest and started to set up there tent and fire pit. On there way to get fire wood they ran into a man and kindly said S "hello!" The man and his three bulldogs looked at Sam and Jacob and said "leave now. Your trespassing" J "who's yard are we trespassing on? We are staying about a mile or two behind us" man "your going to be trespassing on my yard tomorrow morning at 6am." Sam and Jacob said okay and started to make there way back to where there campsite. It started to get dark fast. They lit there fire and roasted some marshmallows. About an hour later Sam went into the tent to grab something to drink and Jacob put water on the fire and crawled into the tent, set up a lamp at the top of the tent and grabbed sam's hips and pulled them close to him. She turned her head to face him and smiled. Jacob started to slowly rock back and forth, still with her hips right against him. Jacob flipped Sam onto the air mattress and started to kiss her neck slowly. Sam let out a little moan and watched as he trailed slow kisses down her neck, onto her breast pushing them together. He lifted off his shirt and Sam started to feel his rock hard abs. He lifted up her shirt and unclipped her bra. He grabbed her boobs and started to kiss her neck more. Sam unclipped his pants and pulled them off his legs. Jacob pulled off her shorts and her underwear. He slowly pushed his face down into her vagina and licked. She let out big moans. After a couple minutes he lifted up and pulled off his boxers. He grabbed a condom out of his pants pocket and slipped it on. He slowly pressed down onto her chest and pushed his penis into her. She let out a moan and he started to pick up the speed. After a while he let off and rolled off of her. They both layed there and started to fall asleep. After 10 minuets Sam crawled onto him and grabbed his penis. She started to slowly make a up and down motion and get faster. After a while Jacob came all over sam's hand. Forgetting to a put a condom on Jacob. She pushed herself onto him and plop up and down getting faster and faster. The next morning came fast. Sam threw on some clothes and headed outside of the tent. The man that yelled at them yesterday came up to her tent and said " you both need to leave now." S " why do we need to leave? We're not bothering anyone and we haven't done anything bad" the man said " don't make me use force lady" Sam looked at him dumbfounded and slapped him across the face. The man then grabbed her hand and twisted it. Sam took her other hand and punched him. He let go of her hand and grabbed his face and looked down at his hand and saw blood everywhere. He turned back to look at her and he punched her in the cheek. She fell to the ground and rolled around in pain.