1(FINAL)

A/N:

I will use italic for the characters though.

and action would be in bold.

-----------------------------------------------------

No one's pov

Jk: Jimin! Good morning!

Jm: Good morning, Jungkook! You're energetic as always.

*Taking each other hand and began to walk to school* (A/N there a ring in jimin's finger!!!)

Jk: Of course! Because today taetae's coming, right?

Jm: That's right.

Jk: How many years has it been since then?

Jm: Eight years.

JK: THAT LONG!? We haven't change that much since we were kids. But I'm sure Taetae did!

JM: I agree. She was cute back then. So I'm sure she's turned into an elegant beautiful lady...

Jk:  But she hated to lose and and was being competitive with me. So I only imagine her as a tomboy.

Jm: That remind me, you two used to compete with each other every time.

Jk :Ah... we're already here...? 

Jk: What time will she be here today?

Jm: She arrived this morning, and will go directly to school. And I hear that she will be in the same class as me.

Jk: Ah... is that so...? so Taetae will go to the same school as you...

Jm: Don't worry we can meet as soon as classes end.

*pats head*

Jm: You will definitely meet her, so just wait until after school .

Jk: Ok.

*waves hand at each other while taking separated ways *

JK's Pov

Jimin and I are childhood friends

But Jimin is an alpha while I am an omega. We live in a small town away from the cities. There aren't much discrimination like in the cities, but...

Omegas can't go to the same school as alphas.

*while walking*

so taetae was born an alpha... well, she's Jimin relative so...

*Flashback*

Before entering middle school, I was told by my parents that i'm an omega to prepare for the coming heat.

Jk: then i can't play with Jimin anymore?

Jk's mom: Eh... It's not that you can't play anymore but you might cause problems to Jimin when your heat comes. You don't want him to suffer because of you, right?

Jk: I don't want to see him like that...

JK's mom: Sorry jungkook... I can't do anything in this matter...

*was crying in his room*

At that time, the fact that i can't stay together with Jimin anymore, give me more impact than knowing that i was an omega.

But...

??: JUNGKOOK!!! 

 Jimin...?