Chapter 1

Austin's fireteam was in orbit, with everyone in their own ships.

Sarah: So big bro, where are we going to go now?

Austin thought for a moment before he came to the conclusion.

Austin: How about Venus?

Austin asked. Everyone agreed and made their way to Venus. After the jump to Venus they were over Venus, that's when Sarah got a weird reading.

Sarah: Hey Austin, I got a weird reading a bit miles away.

Sarah informed.

Austin: Alright let's head over to it and get a report for Ikora, she would like to hear this.

As the team was getting close to the anomaly, they saw a giant wormhole. 

Cooper: Well looks like we found your anomaly.

Than immediately after everyone's control board lit up in red lights and alarms.

Jason: What the hell's going on?!

Austin: The wormholes pulling us in, I CAN'T BREAK FREE!

Sarah: SAME HERE!

Jason: WHAT NOW!?

Austin: EVERYBODY HOLD ON!

Austin then opens his coms to try to reach the vanguard.

Austin: MAYDAY MAYDAY THIS IS AUSTIN WALKER, IS ANYBODY THERE!?

Meanwhile at the tower

Cayde-6 was having his usual day, handing out hunter gear and begging people to take him with them. Then a distress call came over his monitor on his table.

Austin: MAYDAY MAYDAY THIS IS AUSTIN WALKER, IS ANYBODY THERE!?

Cayde-6 recognized the person on the other side as his most prized hunter, and him having a distress call wasn't a good thing.

Cayde: Austin is that you?

Austin: Cayde!? OH thank the traveller, LISTEN MY FIRETEAM AND I ARE BEING PULLED INTO A WORMHOLE SEND HELP NOW! SENDING COORDINATES NOW.

Cayde: Just hang in there Austin we'll be there soon.

Ikora and Zavala walked into the room and saw Cayde yelling into his monitor

Ikora: Cayde, what are you doing?

Cayde: Austin's being sucked into a wormhole

Zavala: Austin? You mean your hunter?

Cayde: Yes.

Austin: Cayde I don't think that help is getting here in time.

Cayde: Just stay there.

Austin: TOO LATE!

Then the room went silent.

Cayde: Austin?

No reply

Cayde: Austin!?

Ikora: Cayde where do those coordinates lead to?

Cayde: Somewhere near Venus.

Zavala: I know you want to look for that guardian, and so do I, I've known him for just as long as you, but right now we almost have the cosmodrome back from the fallen. So we need to focus on this first.

Cayde: Right, but the first moment we get I'm going after Austin.

Ikora: Don't worry, even though he was a hunter he did give some warlock like wisdom, so I'll be right there with you.