Day 1; Arriving~

14 yr old humans in this :)))
-
Gumball's POV:

-
"Boooys!! Hurry up and grab your stuff! We want to get there early so we won't have to wait in line forever to get our room!" Nicole ushered as she grabbed her bags and shut the front door behind her.
----------------------------------------------
"Coming!!!" I groaned jumping off the computer chair and straight to grab my vacation bags. Mom said this would be fun, but she hadn't even told us where we were going...so it left me annoyed.

Darwin entered the room, he was about an inch or two shorter than me, he had orange hair, bright green eyes, a smile that beamed with happiness everyday, he usually wore a green shirt with a fish on it or his orange hoodie that had fish-fins poking out the side of it, black shorts, and green high tops. He was actually pretty cute.

I grabbed up my bag, I only needed one since we were staying for about five days. Darwin followed me down the stairs clutching his bag as well. As soon as we were outside, I wiped my forehead. "It's so hot today." I said shoving my bag into the trunk. Darwin nodded agreement as he began to fan himself.

Dad had already climbed into the car, riding passenger because...he wasn't the best driver. I got into the car and sat in the middle, letting my ears fall as I heard Mom give an annoyed yell. Darwin sat beside me. "She's really stressed." He whispered eyeing the front door as Mom locked the door. "You said it." I agreed In a whisper.

Anais jumped into the car, she had two bunny ears on her head, they were pink, matching her hair color, an orange dress, and neat little black shoes. "What's she mad about?" Anais asked buckling herself. "I actually have no clue. I didn't pay attention." I shrugged.

25 Minutes Later...

I was bored, and bored out of my mind! I quietly watched Darwin look out of the window, what's he looking for? There's nothing interesting. I swiveled myself to see Anais asleep, I couldn't blame her, we've been driving for what seemed forever. "Moooooom! Are we almost there?" I asked letting my head fall into my hand.

"No Gumball! We've only been driving for 25 minutes! We have an hour and a half left to go." She said taking a turn. Mom, (Nicole) was strict but a very caring mother, she was pretty, like a female version of Gumball, two blue cat ears poked out of her head, matching her blue hair, Nicole was also very strong and fearless.

30 minutes later...

"So Gumball, have you met anyone new after Penny left?" Dad asked. I saw Darwin whip around at those words and watch me carefully. He's been protective lately. "No...I'm hoping to meet someone here actually." I smiled.

Anais had woken up about 10 minutes ago, I saw her shoot Darwin a comforting look. I gave them both a confused glance. What were they up to??? I rolled my eyes and let myself press against the seat, trying to get some sleep, it was really the only non boring thing to do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Some Time Later!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Heeey! Wake up!" Came a gentle voice as they rocked my shoulders. I opened an eye and a smile tugged at my lips. "Yeah Darwin?" I Asked opening my other eye so I could see clearly. "We're here." He grinned taking my hand.

I leapt out of the car with him and stretched. "Fiiiiiiinally!!!" I laughed running a hand through my blue hair. "You guys go on ahead." Nicole encouraged as she, Dad, and Anais grabbed luggage. Darwin gave a bright grin and tugged me along, his fingers intertwined with mine.

We laughed the whole way along, I hadn't even read the sign to see where we were. I came to an abrupt stop as we came to the doors. "Where are we?" I asked letting my tail swish. Darwin spun around and caught my gaze. "A Water Park!!!" He joyfully exclaimed as he began to pull me along once again. I frowned. Water. I couldn't swim...but I didn't want to break the happiness.