falling for my new teacher.

Put your

Hey guys this is my new story. I hope y'all like it . Im sorry its not very long but i wrote this at 2 im the morning and i was really tired. I will upload the next chapter 2morrow. Luv y'all please comment become a fan and vote! I could also use some ideas for the story to!

Chapter 1

(Auri's POV)

I woke up to the annoying ringing of my alarm clock. It was playing 'Airplanes' by B.O.B ft. Hailey Williams.

"Can we pretend that airplanes

In the night sky

Are like shooting stars

I could really use a wish right now (wish right now, wish right now)

Can we pretend that airplanes

In the night sky

Are like shooting stars

I could really use a wish right now (wish right now, wish right now)

Yeah

I could use a dream or a genie or a wish

To go back to a place much simpler than this

Cause after all the partyin' and smashin' and crashin'

And all the glitz and the glam and the fashion

And all the pandemonium and all the madness

There comes a time where you fade to the blackness

And when you're staring at that phone in your lap

And you hoping but them people never call you back

But that's just how the story unfolds

You get another hand soon after you fold

And when your plans unravel

And they sayin' what would you wish for

If you had one chance

So airplane airplane sorry I'm late

I'm on my way so don't close that gate

If I don't make that then I'll switch my flight

And I'll be right back at it by the end of the night

Can we pretend that airplanes

In the night sky

Are like shooting stars

B.o.b. Airplanes lyrics found on http://www.directlyrics.com.com/bob-airplanes-lyrics.html

I could really use a wish right now (wish right now, wish right now)

Can we pretend that airplanes

In the night sky

Are like shooting stars

I could really use a wish right now (wish right now, wish right now)

Somebody take me back to the days

Before this was a job, before I got paid

Before it ever mattered what I had in my bank

Yeah back when I was tryin' to get into the subway

And back when I was rappin' for the hell of it

But now a days we rappin' to stay relevant

I'm guessin that if we can make some wishes outta airplanes

Then maybe yo maybe I'll go back to the days

Before the politics that we call the rap game

And back when ain't nobody listened to my mix tape

And back before I tried to cover up my slang

But this is for the Cada, what's up Bobby Ray

So can I get a wish to end the politics

And get back to the music that started this sh-t

So here I stand and then again I say

I'm hopin' we can make some wishes outta airplanes

Can we pretend that airplanes

In the night sky

Are like shooting stars

I could really use a wish right now (wish right now, wish right now)

Can we pretend that airplanes

In the night sky

Are like shooting stars

I could really use a wish right now (wish right now, wish right now)"

I got out of bed and walked into the bathroom , turning on the shower. I undressed and slipped into the warm welcoming water. I stood there letting the warm water wake me up and then proceeded to lather my body in some soap and wash my hair. When i stepped out of the shower i reallized that my alarm was still going off. Wrapping a towl around myself i went and turned it off. I walked back into the bathroom and brushed my teath and combed my hair. When i came out i walked into my closet and grabbed a pair of blue and purple checkered skinny jeans and a never shout never T-shirt. When i was dressed i put on my make up , which was black eye liner and some mascara. I glanced at my clock and freaked. It's half passed noon! I am so late for school. Ugh my mum is going to kill me. I walked downstairs and grabbed a breakfast bar on the way out. As soon as i was outside i ran to the shed and kissed my baby. Ok , i know what your thinking. She keeps her baby in a shed?! Well to answer your question , no i dont have a baby. My baby is my motercycle. She is a beauty. It was a present from my dad. I pulled my bike out of the shed and climbed on then sped away thinking about how the day was going to go. When i arrived at school it was already time for lunch so i hurried to the caffeteria. When i walked in a few people glanced up from what they were doing but didnt really pay attention. I was scanning the room for my friends. "Where the hell could they be it cant be that hard to find them" i muttered to myself. Someone put their hand on my shoulder scaring the crap outa me. I turned to smack the person only to find garret laughing his ass off. I glared at him and punched him in the arm. "you scared the shit outa me you idiot!" i said and he just laughed harder. "you .....jumped....like....ten....feet...in...the air!" he got out between his fits of laughing. I just glared at him and punched his arm again. "you can be a real ass you know that?" i said and headed to find the rest of the group. They were sitting at a table in the corner and as soon as i sat down everyone stopped talking and looked at me. "who pissed you off?" said sammie my best friend. "garret" i practically growled. She laughed and i glared at her. She immiediately stopped laughing "sorry it's just i was think of all the times he has done stuff to you" "like that one time he tripped you and you fell into the pool!" i rolled my eyes and turned to the guys. "so whats up?" "nothing really. Are you going to the party tonight?" nickoli asked. "nope no parties for me. I got plans with Travis" i replied. "oh ok." he replied. Travis is my other best friend. He and i have known each other since grade school. "so Auri im not going to the party either. If you and clemmings want you can stop by and we can go to the mall and pull some pranks." bennie said. "sure bennie i will talk with Travis about it then i will call you kay?" "sure thing" the bell rang signalling for fourth hour. I dumped my tray and walked to class. Fourth hour is math class. I hate math. We have a teacher named ms. Nixson. She is the worst teacher in the world. I sat down in my seet and zoned out as the class started. I was thinking about later when i would hang out with Travis. I cant wait. Its gonna be a blast!!! the rest of the day went by quickly and i was practically jumping up and down as i made my way to my baby. When i got to Trav's house i walked up to the door and knocked and then hid behind a bush. The door opened and then travis smiled. "auri get ur ass infront of me! I know your here your bike is in my driveway!" i jumped out from the bush and leapt on him. He barely cought me in time. We both laughed and grinned at each other like a bunch of idiots as he carried me jnto the house. Tonights gonna be awesome i thought.

Hey guys i hope you liked the first chappie!!! I am so excited for the next chapter! What do you think is going to happen at travis's place?! Well i love y'all dont forget to become a fan and comment and votes would be nice to!

rosie-mae