1-The good life

Gosh dang Jack, I said aloud as I picked up the keys to my new Toyota Tundra out of the fresh layer of snow.  Hand burning from the early ice cold snow, I unlocked my truck the smell of new leather engulfed me. I started the engine and made my way toward heathers house. Pulling into heathers drive way, I noticed the newly planted flowers were now shriveled and dying from the cold weather. The snow had come early this year and I was not excited. I unbuckled my seat belt as I saw heather extort her house and head down the steps. "Hi babe!" Heather squealed as she wrapped her arms around my neck, the smell of her strong perfume wrapped around me and I breathed her in enjoying the sweet smell. "Hey sweetheart!" I replied walking her around to the passengers side of my truck to open her door. She quickly got in and I hurried around to the drivers side and slid in. As I started the ignition, heather snaked her arm around mine and pulled me in for a kiss. I kissed her letting my self feel her presence, her soft lips on mine, "okay heather, babe," I smiled against her precious lips, we are going to be late if we don't stop, heather gracefully pulled back a smile played on her makeup caked face , "aw what's the harm in being a little late jack?" "You little rebel!" I teased, a smile tugged at my lips and I backed out of her ginormous driveway. " Me? A rebel? Ha! You know it babe!" Heather said as she ran her fingers through her short brown perfectly curled hair. "You gorgeous today btw" I said reaching my hand for hers. "Thanks babe! You don't look so bad your self!" Heather said with a giggle. " so bad? Come on I worked hard getting ready this morning!" I said letting her hand slip and clutching at my chest offensively. Heather rolled her brown eyes in response and turned on the radio. We pulled into the parking lot of our school, I killed the engine and  grabbed my backpack and hoped out of my truck and ran to the passenger side for Heather. She took my hand and slowed me to lead her into the commons, as we walked we got many stares and whispers. Heather leaned into me and whispered. "See You don't look bad!" "All the stares we are getting must be for you" I replied squeezing her hand. "Aw thanks baby! I'll see you in a bit!" And with that Heather swayed her hips down the hall toward her first class. I headed to my locker waving to my friends and teammates as I passed. This was it. This was the good life!
Everything couldn't be more perfect!!

Hey all! Thanks for reading wish! I would love to hear your feedback for me! I have sooooo many story ideas but I have a hard time actually writing them and having it sound good! (The struggle is so real!😂)
~Cassi