your childhood.

(Sorry if it's short.)
Your name is (Y

)
yourname.) and you're four years old, it was time for you to go on your first mining trip. You were so happy! You've wanted to go mining since you were born, well ever since you learned about it. You were going with your mom, your dad left whenever he found out she was pregnant with you. You and mom were getting ready when you heard a woof/meow, you looked around to see a tiny little puppy/kitten.(Y/n) Mama look!(mom) Aw, he/she must've came in here looking for food.(Y/n)......Can we keep him/her.(Mom) I Don't know....sure, but you half to take good care of him.(Y

) YYAAYY, THANK YOU MAMA! NOW LET'S GO MINING! You run off into the cave, your mom close behind.

TIME
SKIP

Once you had gotten home, you very sleepy, sure you wanted to go mining, but you didn't think it'd be thus tiring, after you feed your Wolf/cat, and you ate, you went to sleep. The next day when you woke up you had to get ready to mine again, it was world Wednesday. That means you got to explore for new caves and stuff, you were kinda excited, little scared of falling in lava, or being chased by mobs but you had to be in a group so you weren't as scared. As you got ready your cat\wolf, had walked up and looked at you. (Y/n) What is it? You said, they only looked at you and then walked off, you followed them, you followed them so far in cave that when you decided to leave them alone, you looked up only to be lost, you moved around to try to find the way back, you must of passed out because you woke up in your bed, you walked out of your room and saw your mom crying.

WHAT'D YOU THINK, I HOPE YOU LIKE IT, IF YOU DIDN, I DON'T REALLY CARE. STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT PART BYE.