Chapter 1

Mitch’s POV

    “Mitchell!!” I sigh as I hear my fiance call my name. It’s Mitch you fucking bitch. I slowly limp out of the room. Did he have to go so hard last night..? I was met with my fiance. Travis. “Hi honey!!” he said and smiled. Fake. “Hi babe” I replied with fake smile. We made small talk until he had to go to work. Finally. As soon as he left I ran outside and got in my car.  Time to see Scott!! Travis has hated Scott ever since they met so he banned me from seeing him. Bitch you fucking thought. I’ve always had a crush on Scott...but I can’t anymore. He wouldn’t take the first step. Before he got the chance, Travis asked me out. 2 years later and now he’s my fiance. I had always hoped that Scott would at least try to win me over...but he never did.

    “What do you mean!?” I asked in disbelief. “You can’t see Scott anymore! I know he has a thing for you and knowing him he’ll try to take you from me!” I couldn’t believe what he was saying. “Travis, he doesn’t have a thing for me!! If he did he would’ve asked me out…” I say trying to get him to believe me. “That’s a lie! I see the way he looks at you!! That fucking ‘Heart eyes Hoying’ shit has to go.” I groaned. “Seriously!? That isn’t a thing!! Fans just made it up!! It’s all an act!!” I say hoping that he would believe me. “Do you love him?” he asked. “What..?’’ why is he being like this!? “Do you love him..?’’ he asked softly. I looked into his eyes and saw only sadness. “No” that was a lie. I was in love with Scott. He’s my everything...But I need to keep Travis happy. “Okay...I love you..” he said as he hugged me. “I love you too..” I replied and hugged back.

    “Scotty!! Open up! It’s freezing out here!!” I finally arrived at his apartment. It wasn’t big but it wasn’t small either. It was just right. The door opened and I was met with icy blue eyes. I smiled widely and reached in for a hug but he moved over. I looked at him. “Just because Travis isn’t here doesn’t mean we can act like a couple..”  he said and walked inside. I sighed and followed. “Scott...We’ve acted like a couple for like...ever. Why do you think we shouldn’t act like that anymore..?’’ I missed the old Scott. The Scott that I knew..The Scott that I fell in love with. Now he’s just an emotionless alcoholic. But I stayed hoping I could fix everything. “Because we’re not the same people we were 2 years ago. You’re engaged. You have a life...a future. I don’t..” I sighed. I hate when he’s like this. “Scotty..” “Don’t Scotty me! I’m sick of you acting like this!! It’s like you’re cheating on him!! You chose him. Not me! So be a good fiance and wait for him to get home. Cook him some dinner. He’ll love that.” my eyes widened. What the hell? “What’s your problem!?” I yelled. “You’re my problem!! You just play with my feelings and then leave. It’s like you don’t even care!! Stop thinking about yourself and think about other people.” he snapped. “You’re such a fucking asshole!! At least I’m not an emotionless alcoholic!!” “Leave…” he whispered. “No!! We’re going to talk about this right now!” “I said leave!! Are you deaf!? “ I flinched. “Okay...fine..” I stormed out.

    “Scotty..?” “Hmm?’’ he replied. “Promise me that even when we start dating other people that we’ll still be best friends…” I whispered. “I promise!” he smiled. He hugged me one last time and went onto his flight. How am I supposed to go 2 years without seeing him? UGH!! I hate having crushes!