Chapter one The arival

It was a warm august morning my mother had just landed home from Las Vegas the pervious night, just after a big fry up for breakfast cooked by my father she told us to come over to her suitcase which was empty apart from a few items which she she had bought during her holiday in viva Las Vegas she handed them out starting with my father who she handed a gold watch with a dark blue face , to my brother a lego Star Wars battle ship , at this point I was shitting myself with excitement because usually all I get is a pencil case or a snow globe but this time Mam seemed to be pretty fuckin generous and then the big moment came the past 10 seconds waiting for it to be I who received a wonderful gift from my mother dearest and the she says with a smile "here you go tom" and hands me a small package.

I turn it over to see what I had just received, and slowly my smile faded as I looked down at a six pack of Calvin Klein boxers I look up at Mam at look into her eyes as she smiles at me she breaks the silence by saying " you said you wanted new boxers " excitedly I swiftly reply with " ahh for fuck sake " her mood quickly changes to a unimpressed slightly angry one as she angrily asks me what's wrong with me I tell her that everyone else got something decent and i I got a multicoloured set of boxers. She then decides to call me an "ungrateful little shit cunt" as I walk out the the door. I shout "go away ye lousy bitch" and slam the door.