Clown taking off his/her make up

It was the end of a "fantastic" show, people were poring out of the big tent as a man in silly face  paint walked out and over to a rickety old looking house on wheels. "What a day" the man spoke as he walked into his home removing his clothes and walking to his bathroom. "......" the man went silent  as he turned his sink on, he began dunking a white cloth in the warm water. "Time to get this crud off my face" he seemed eager to wash the fake smile from his face as he took the wet cloth in his old hands and dragged it along his face, it didn't take long for the paint to come off his face. "First the white" he mumbled "then the red" he reminded himself as red paint ran down his face, the pail old man looked sick and frail as the white rag stained  red. "Finally" he said quietly as more red liquid  ran down from his lips, the room had a strange  musty oder and slight hint of old paint. Suddenly  there was a loud thud and red liquid pooled on the floor.....then silence........nothing came out of the older home after that and those who went in.......never came back out.

(Hope y'all like that also to set the mood play the song while you read also I need to go back and correct some errors later)