A kind of complicated person

A love story of my life...... This story is absolutely about love. Me is someone who never believe on loves. Just like a guy who never in love or something feeling like that. Im not kind of people who easily to like any person. I easily hate someone for no reason. My first love is someone who seems a kind of complicated person.. She is far far away from here. I dont deserve for her. She just too good for me yeah im not good enough for any girl. I done forget about her and now maybe now she is one of my friend or more. About 2 and half years ago..... I found someone who stole my heart and never give it back to the place my heart belong. She is pretty cute. I starts loves her since the first time I say 'hello' to her. And she treated me so fucking nice. I dont thing I might fell in love with her because her is kind of perfection girls. She is stolen it and use when her in sad. I fall for that girl. Her name is Fatin Nadiah Binti Zailan. And hers 18 years old. And she is natural beauty and her beauty has no limits. I fell in love with her eyes. Her eyes is brown colour. She is so beautiful. I'm lying if I said that I don't just love with her heart. Wait I dont think is a good time to talking about 'heart'. She's a good girl I've ever met. Her voice is pretty nice. Her style of her life is a great. She's talking to me like I was her man. When the first time I know her... Her is in love with someone else. I know that guy is love her in last two year. And she is really love him. One day I find out that guy is texting with someone. On that time is fine for everyone to texting whoever they want to texting to. But I find out that her boyfriend is cheating on her and going to date with some girl. Then I was mad at that time so I decided to tell to her. But her won't believe it. More than a weeks after that happened her has find out and get broken heart because of it. Some day, she ever talking to me 'why this world is being cruely to me?' So that I tell her that someone is making to makes this world easy for you. Let he come inside of your heart and makes it right. But her never believe it. Couple months after broken heart her finds her new love. That guy maybe love her for temporary. Does you think it too? Yeah he flirting with another girls again. And she's very sad. Once again, I be there for her. I do it everything for calm her down. At 2014 is coming!!! We're video call like everyday we're doing it before going to sleep. Guess what? In the middle of january she telling me that her likes me. So I tell her if you love me love me for who i am and continue it to love. After a weeks she is being in love with her ex. I was so fucking mad. The hell is her doing? Going for a guy who hurts you and not be there when you need him?! The fuck is that? You said people are jerk and guy are suck because never stay with a girl. So the hell i am doing? I know she wouldn't love me or likes me.. But, I know one day she will looking at me and wants me. I can't wait! I'm waiting for you. Today for 600 days of knowing you. I hope she can see I love her. I do love her so much. I can't tell how much I love her.

Leave a comment with a good advice. Thankyou! 😊