The Adventures of Spyro Vol.2

Prologue :

Last time Evan got his first Skylander from a purple crystal and it was Spyro! But let's see if Spyro is happy with his new Portal Master....

=================================================================================

Chapter 1:A New Beginning

Evan and his new Skylander Spyro went through the forest to get to the next town on their way they started talking

Evan: It's says in the Skylander Scanner that you should be on your figurine holder but you're just floating Spyro, why don't you go on the figurine holder!

Spyro: It also says some Skylanders like me are special and don't stay on their figurine holders.

Evan: Well ok Spyro! I'll let you float as much time as you want but will you listen to me?

Spyro: No!

Evan: Why not?

Spyro: I only listen to Master Eon!

Evan: Well I'll be nice to you!

Spyro: Still No!

Evan: Fine then

Suddenly, Evan saw a Terrafin clone

Evan: Yes a Terrafin! Spyro please get on the figurine holder so I can get this Skylander!

Spyro: No!

Evan: Fine then I guess I'll get it myself!

So Evan got a figurine holder and threw it at the Terrafin, but the Terrafin got angry and a horde of Terrafins appeared! Evan ran for his life while Spyro was just sitting on a tree not minding Evan, but then another Portal Master saw Spyro and tried to get him so Spyro ran also. Evan heard Spyro shouting for help so he went back to Spyro and stopped the boy from getting Spyro but while Evan was stopping the boy Spyro was attacked by the horde of Terrafins, then Evan heard Spyro fall. Evan picked him up quickly and ran as fast as he could to find a place for Spyro to get healed.

Evan: You'll be alright Spyro I'll help you!

Spyro:Uggggghhhhhh

Chapter 2: The Battle Begins!

He arrived at the next town and saw a health center for Skylanders, he went in and asked if they could heal Spyro and they did! But a gang with black and purple clothes appeared from nowhere .

Evan: Who are you!?

????: We're Team Kaos!

Evan : Team Kaos?

Team Kaos: We're the gang that helps Kaos in ruling all of Skylands and Earth!

Evan: I won't let that happen!

Team Kaos: How!? You don't have a healthy Skylander!

??????: He has me!

Evan: Huh!?

Team Kaos : Cynder!?

Cynder: That's right!

Team Kaos: Dark Stealth Elf ! Dark Slobber Tooth!

Spyro: Hey I don't wanna miss the fun!

Cynder: Spyro!

Spyro: Cynder!

Evan: How do you two know each other?

Spyro: Cynder is my cousin

Cynder: Yup

Evan: Let's do this! Cynder use Shadow Ball! And Spyro use Flamethrower!

Cynder: Yaaaaaaa!

Spyro: Rooooooar!

Evan: Y-Y-You listened to me Spyro!

Spyro: You helped me Evan I gotta thank you!

Team Kaos: Dark Stealth Elf! Dark Slobber Tooth Nooooooooo!

=================================================================================

To be continued.........

Vol.3 coming soon!