Chapter 1

This is my first story enjoy:)
*************************************

I'm Theodore but you can just call me teddy. Honestly life is pretty good for me going into 7th grade have lots of friends, play sports, and I get good grades. I really like being outside if it's swimming, soccer, friends, really anything. But the problem is it's New Year's Eve and it's freezing. New Years eve was pretty lame this year I stayed up till twelve and just posted on my story happy New Years! Wasn't much. The next day we had school off because of some heat problem in our school. In Colorado when it snows it snows hard and it was freezing that day.

    I pull out my phone and text Kylie
*************************************
Teddy: Hey can you come over I want to do something.
Kylie: yeah what do you want to do?
Teddy: Bring ur bike, we are going to be outside.
Kylie: see you in 5
                            End text
*************************************

  I hear the doorbell ring and tell Kylie I lll be out in a minute. I grab my coat throw on some light gloves, slip on my boots and in my backpack I put in 2 water bottles, a pocket knife, hand warmers and my phone and throw it on my back. I meet Kylie outside and tell her to follow me.

   We ride our bikes for about 15 minutes and my hands shaking. "Where the heck are we going Teddy!?" Kylie asked. "You'll see." I replied while chattering my teeth. We cut through a forest and I dropped my bike and said "here." Kylie in a raised tone said "What there's nothing here but trees." And i replied with "Follow me." I walk cracking branches and stepping in deep snow and after 10 minutes of walking we go to what I call the PIT. "Woah." Kylie remarked. Pretty much the pit was a giant hole with concrete walls and thin small bars going down to the bottom. It was a tunnel army soldiers used in WW2.

"We arnt going down there right?" Kylie asked. "You bet we are!" I said with a smirk on my face. "I'll go first."
I step my right foot on the small medal pole and my left foot on the one beneath it working my way down with Kylie following. "Have you been down here before?" Kylie questioned. "No" I replied. After about 3 more minutes we reached the bottom it was pitch black. I turn my phone on and my flashlight it was really nothing but a long plain tunnel. I grab my back pack take out both water bottles throw one to Kylie and we both drink half of it. We started walking forward with just cement all around us and it got really hot. I unzip my coat and tie it around my waist and shove my gloves in the backpack and Kylie does the same.

We turned around and noticed we already walked so far. And I look forward and that when I see it.

*************************************
Authors note!

Haha left you on a cliff hanger! Hopefully you are enjoying it and I will try to post every other day! It's actually a really fun story to write and we aren't at the good part yet wait next chapter to see what happens next;)