O1.

"Alright Family! Say cheese!"
Angelina and Brad had big smiles on their faces.
"Perfect! Mrs. Jolie, when do I need have them done by??"
"Oh no Tia, you've been taking pictures for us for a while now. Anytime you want to, you can send them. We'll even send you a bonus."
I looked at the shocked.
"Oh no! I cannot accept that!"
"Yes you can and will, okay?"
"Thank you so much!"
"Of course! Kids say bye to Ms. Tia!"
They all waved and left. I packed my stuff and got ready to lock up and head out.
If wondering what's going on, Michael broke up with me. Well he called it separation. I was heartbroken, and I'm not the same without him. Life has been quite hectic these past 2 months. So my sickness was cured and I am now a famous photographer. I made billions of dollars off of the pictures for the Bad tour. Many celebrities come and get their photos done by me, and I get paid a lot of money. I am currently living in my late Mother's beautiful home by the seaside. I moved there two months ago, and it's huge! Yet, it's a very peaceful place to be. And it's only 15 minutes away from the city. Just as I was walking down the street, I bumped into someone running from press. Typical in a place like California.
"I'm really sor- Tia??"
I look into the eyes of the person. I knew that voice. My breath stop and my heart began to race. Tears began to form in my eyes. I hadn't seen his face in two months. He cut his hair, his skin got extremely lighter, he looked terrible... like he hadn't slept in years.
"M-Michael??"
Tears welled in his eyes. We were just standing there frozen in time. How I missed this man dearly.
"MICHAEL MICHAEL!"
Fear clouded in Michael's eyes. I sighed and grabbed his hand.
"Come on."
I put out my hand, and he instantly grabbed it. We began to run, all the way to my home. Once we got far away from the city, we stopped and started walking. It was very silent. I could feel him staring at me. I just looked down, blushing. I decided to say something.
"So how have you-"
"Tia I miss you. Everyday has been pure torture okay? I don't know why I even suggested this-"
"It's fine Michael, I know you meant well."
We made it to my house.
"Do you wanna come in?"
"No I'm gonna go. I'm sorry I bothered you."
"Michael please.."
"Goodbye Tia."
With that he walked off. I sighed and just walked into my house. I didn't even bother to make dinner. I just took a nap. After my nap, I went to the sliding glass door and opened it. I walked out to the water, and ran my hands in it. I thought about my mother.
"Mommy I don't know what to do. I want Michael back so much, but I don't think he loves me anymore. Please, give me a sign."
All of a sudden it began to rain. I walked back to my house. I took a shower, and just slipped on my tweetie bird shorts, and a white tank top with my blue robe. My hair was still drying. I had cut it last week to my neck. I hair was curlier than ever. Finally when it finished drying, I lit a fire, and sat on my warm rug in front of it, with a cup of camomile tea. The rain was getting stronger. All of a sudden there was a ring at my doorbell. It was a little late in the evening for visitors. I got up and slowly opened my door. There was Michael soaking wet chest heaving up and down in the rain.
"Oh my god! Michael! What the hell?!"
I pulled him in, and handed him a thick fluffy warm towel.
"What the hell were you thinking! You will get sick!"
"Tia."
Michael grabbed my hand again. He looked into my eyes as tears welled in his. He lifted up his sleeve. My eyes widened, as I remembered the state I used to be in.
"Michael wh-"
He broke down, and got fell on his knees. He laid his head on my stomach and hugged me.
"I NEED YOU TIA! PLEASE! I CAN'T MAKE IT WITHOUT YOU! WITHOUT YOU, MY HEART ACHES!"
Tears ran down my face. I rested my hand on top of his head.
"Oh Miele."
He looked into my eyes.
"Please let me be here with you."
I sighed.
"Make yourself comfortable, I'm gonna make so tea."
He took off his coat and mask, and hat and hung them up. As the tea was heating, I watched as Michael walked to my huge sliding glass door and looked out at the beautiful ocean.
"This place.. is so calm and peaceful. I wish I could live in a place like this."
"I thought you were now."
He looked over at me and blushed.