Settling Down

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello it's me the Author. This is my first x Reader so I'm very excited yet nervous to share it with you. I hope you will like it so far and feed back is always appreciated.         ~Neero

Ricks words are Underlined

Your words are Slanted

Everyone else have normal words.

When someone Thinks, the paragraph will have "*" Around it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Finally... All our boxes are in the house. Look honey, I know this is hard on you but we will get through it. I'm sure you will meet new friends you can hang out with. I know moving away from your dad is tough but it is for your own sake."

*You watch as mom smiles gently and hugs you as she begins to unpack her boxes. You walk over to help your mom yet never said anything, you just let your mind wander aimlessly as you unpack your boxes.*

--Time Skip--
   3 Hours

"(Y/N) Im going to sleep. It's pretty late and I need to work early in the morning. Try not to stay up to late ok?."

*You nod and exchange hugs as she walks out of your room to enter hers. You begin to search through the few boxes you had left and noticed your sketch book. You pull it out along with the pen you always kept in it and began to wonder what to draw. Lately you've had no inspiration. Everything seemed bland to you. School, Family, Earth, Life... It all was just the same. You peer out the window and see someone next door.*

"Oh, I had completely forgot to say hello to our new neighbors. It's too late now so I might as well do it in the morning."

*You weren't very sleepy but rather curious about the man you were watching. It was dark but you could make out his basic appearance. He seemed to have a lab coat on with blue, spiky hair.

"That's an interesting outfit. He must be a scientist although... He looks older but is also somewhat attractive."

*Noticing your chance, you grab your pen and start sketching away, trying to capture all of the details you could see. It was so dark but you still tried your best. After finishing the picture you decided to go to sleep and head on over in the morning.*

-- Morning time -- 10am --

"What was that?!"

*You just heard a loud crash coming from next door. You instantly got out of bed and put some clothes on. Rushing to the window to find out what happened, you see the same man from yesterday but this time with someone else. You tried listening closer to find out what happened.*

"God dammit Morty! You had one job a-and you had to sCrEW it up. Ugh, hand me that flat head over there."

*You laugh a little as you watch the two argue awhile longer. You then head down stairs and began to eat breakfast.*

"Mom must have left already. I guess it's just me, myself, and I. Well also this bowl of cereal."

*You giggle a little and finished up breakfast. You wonder how you are going to address your self to your neighbors. Mom always said first impressions are key to a good friendship. You think to yourself a little and decide its time to go. You nervously head out the door to greet your neighbors.*

"OK...you can do this (Y/N)."

*You think to yourself as you head on over. You could feel your hands start to sweat, though you were always this way, to shy for your own good. You hesitate before you knock on the front door.*