Who Knew

you had just graduated from high-school. your boyfriend Harry is having a party for you.

                your pov

    I woke up and he was still sound asleep in the bed.I got out of the bed as quiet and soft as I could.I walked to the kitchen and made breakfast put it on a tray and brought it up to the room. "Harry"I said softly. "Harry honey get up"I kissed his cheek.He got up and said "Hi sweetie " and kissed me on the lips."I made you breakfast. "How sweet" "Hurry up and eat babe. "

                     Harry's pov

    she was so beautiful this morning. Her long curly brown hair and brown eyes .I ate my breakfast, it was appointment good."I love you baby " "I love you too honey."she said. I reached up and kissed her softly on the lips. "Get up you need to go take a shower harry."OK I will Nicole. "

    Harry got in the shower and you changed out of your night clothes, you were doing your makeup when all of a sudden there were to big hands on your hips. "Guess who?" a deep sexy British accented voice said. You turned around and it was Harry,"you scared me" "Sorry love." he said. Harry kissed you on the neck and said "hurry up and finish your make-up, I have a surprise for you. you finished your make-up then you and Harry got in the car."Nicole wake up"Harry said.you and Harry were in front of a mansion. "Close your eyes"he said as he guided you into the house. 3...2....1.... SURPRISE! All of your friends and the rest of one direction popped out of there hissing places.You couldn't believe Harry did this for you.you,your friend jade, your boyfriend Harry, jades boyfriend Niall, Louis, Zayn and Liam had a great time.That night Harry asked you to marry him you said  yes and you guys moved into the mansion together. Jade and Niall  also got married and lived in the mansion too.