Chap~1

Jessi woke up with a bad headache again this morning."This damn headache "she cursed under her breathe.
It was another day which was going to be bad and Jessi knew it. She left her bed which she didn't want to at all. After Jessi got ready she went downstairs and as usual no one was up. So she decided to keep quiet and just leave the house. Jessi left the house and walked to the bus stop. She sighed and sat down. She knew she was going to get late again today and get yelled at. It's happens daily. She's just done with it.
Last few days was not really good for Jessi. Everything bad was happening with her. She was too depressed with life.
Growing up Jessi was never that cool type of person. She had a weak heart,she was introverted. Actually she wasn't like this. She was really cool back then when she a kid.
But at her teenage years her parents decided to move to place called "nowhere". Well it was for Jessi. This place was so different for her and even after three years she couldn't really cope up with this place and this lifestyle. Everyone here was so complicated. Jessi looked fast but she was never a" bad girl". But people glared at her justbecause she was too pale and looked like a bad girl. Whatever she did she'd always get in troubles. That what made her look bad. And as a result Jessi was stressed. Too much. As told Jessi was introverted she couldn't express herself really. This made people think she was mean. And this thing made her feel more little. So this all thing was already stressing her and then she found out she might have cancer.
This whole cancer thing stressed her more. When she found out there was no one. She was crying the whole day alone in her room. The next when her mom took her to the doctor the reports were not good. After a week the symptoms stopped .

Then in the present when her days were going a little better it all started again. She got into troubles at school. Even her cancer symptoms started again. She got all stressed up again and started having panic attacks. As Jessi was not strong hearted she started panicking over everything in her life.