Welcome to the underground.

Frisks p.o.v.

I dropped down onto a soft bed of yellow flowers. Or was dark so i couldn't see much. I could see that one of the flowers had a face. It didn't come as much of a surprise compared to the events that had already happend today.

"Why hey there kid! You new around 'ere?" The flower said.

"Ummm yeah I guess.... Who the hell are you?" I replied, feeling somewhat drunk and somewhat sick.

"Im flowy da flower! What's your name kid?"
"Frisk."

"Why hey there frisk!! In gonna teach ya how to survive here in the underworld!!"

~~~{{{timeskip you guys know what happened if you played the game blah blah blah fight fight fight puzzles with toriel...}}}~~~

I walked out the purple door, feeling cold as I stepped out into a forest type scene. I walked down a path until I heard a noise beside me. "Hello????" I asked nervously. I heard more rustling and a few hushed voices.

"Is that... A hu'man?? I didn't think they came down here any more! Nyahaha sans come look at this!"

"Be quiet papayrus she will hear us!!"

"Sorry... Are we gonna go talk to her?"

"Of course we are papyrus she already knows we are here now thanks to you!!"

Two bony-looking figures came up to me. I realized that bone was exactly what they were. They were skeletons. The tall skinny one that I assumed was named papyrus spoke up. "NYAHAHAHA IM PAPYRUS I LOVE SPAGHETTI!!" papyrus said.

"hi...." I mumbled as I looked at the other one. He was shorted, plumper, and looked like a nice kinda guy.

"Heya kid. I'm sans. More like comic sans" he winked as he said it. He then held out a hand. As I shook it, i loud sound came out of him palm that sounded like:

"Ppphhhhrrttthhhh"

We both burst out laughing as papyrus just looked annoyed.
"Stop with your puns sans! Your going to scare her off!"

Sans held his hands in the air submissively. "Alright alright Mr. Grumpy."