Chapter 1

3AM

I unlock the ice rink and step into the cold building. I lock the door behind me so no one can spy on me. I had a lot on my mind so I came to skate. I put on my (F/C) skates and take off my (F/C) jacket, leaving me in a short black shirt. Putting my bag on a bench, I grab a Chocolate Marshmallow Snack Bar out of it.

As I eat the delicious breakfast of the day, I think about my problem. You see, my family miss me and think I'm doing the wrong thing in my life. They said my sister, (S/N), is already Married. Which is understandable because she is 27. I, on the other hand, have never had a boyfriend because guys don't like a girl who wears  hoodies and sweatpants all the time.

I sigh and throw away the wrapper in the bin and walk out to the Bluetooth speakers. I plug my phone in and play the song that means the most to me right now. The speakers roar to life as The violin shreds the sound. (PLAY SONG)

Stepping out on to the ice, the music starts. I made a story to go on with the music. I play a woman who is misunderstood to be a innocent, and simple lady. And one day bandits come into the town, everyone is too afraid of the bandits so they flee. Meanwhile she faces them head on.

The sound builds up as I twirl. Then it stops as i do. I leap into the air, twisting my body as I feel my (H/L) (H/C) jump into the sky only to fall back to the ground as I do. I perfectly land the jump and skate around gracefully.

I near the sides but I don't realize how close I was to them. The electric guitar blasts as if a thousand Animals burst through the wall. I spin and crouch being as energetic as possible.

Then, my mind wanderers away from the music to my sister. She has a husband, and a good job while I'm stuck following a dream.

My foot accidentally touched the ground, making me fly into the wall. I hit my head and I scream out in pain. Black surrounds my vision and I start to lose conscious. With one last scream, I fade away from the world

And my problems.