The Third Sister (Frozen FF)

Flashback (13 Years Ago) 3rd POV

The kingdom of Arendelle was ruled by the King and Queen, Agdar and Idun. (A/N: These are the real names, they are on the gravestones.)

The King and Queen had three lovely daughters named Anna, Elsa, and Emma.

Emma was the youngest at age four. Anna was the middle child, at age five. Elsa was the oldest child at age 8.

Elsa had a pale blond hair color, while her sisters had the opposite. Emma has dark brown hair and Anna has a strawberry blond hair color.

The three sisters were the best of friends.They would all play together while Elsa and Emma would use their ice powers. Anna would watch in awe while her sisters built forts, ice rinks, and more. By far, Anna's favorite creation was a snowman named Olaf.

One fateful night all of the sisters were playing in the snow when Elsa accidentally struck Anna with her powers. The King and Queen rushed to the trolls for help, but on the way there, Emma fell off of the King's horse and into the woods. There she met Kristoff and Sven. All three were adopted into the troll family.

The kingdom searched and searched for the missing princess but to no avail. When King Agdar and Queen Idun died of a storm on the seas all search parties stopped, and the princess was long forgotten.

While Emma grew up believing Kristoff was her brother, Elsa completely shut Anna out, hoping not to loose her too.