Prologue (Pt. 1)

Just a little note for y'all, it's just like the last story all the pictures of outfits are going to represent the clothes I'm wearing throughout the story along with the Anime pictures of a girl wearing different outfits. Also I don't own The Lone Ranger, the pictures, or the songs that are in the is story they belong to there respectful owners. I only own myself, and a OC I made up named Terry and Lexy owns herself. Also the girl with short red and black hair is what Terry looks like. Like I said/wrote in my description I don't accepted bad comments only good ones. Also Tonto and John and other characters will be a little OC so don't be mad. Also if you haven't seen The Lone Ranger movie I highly recommend you buy it and watch it. Also I know a lot of people hated this movie but I thought eh what the heck and write about it. Know on with the story.

...

This story starts in a small house in the state of Mississippi a girl around the age of 22 years old had walked into the living room of the small house. Her name was Erica Eberhdardt. She had just woken up from a deep sleep because she had to go run a few errands and she had time to go run them since she was off work today. But before she did anything she to eat breakfast so she walk into the kitchen and looked into the cabinet. She would've had cereal if she didn't eat yesterday getting ready for work. Erica worked at Walmart which wasn't that far from her house she lived on the outs-carts of Sumrall which will take you to Harrisburg. But she would always get there on time, but she was in a hurry to get to work early so she ate cereal for breakfast.

So Erica decided to have pancakes for breakfast. So she she grabbed the instant pancake batter box and got out a bowl. After breakfast Erica brushed her teeth and got dressed.

he grabbed her keys and her purse and walked out the door

he grabbed her keys and her purse and walked out the door. She looked to see her neighbor and best friend Lexy walking into her yard to check her mail. Erica and Lexy lived in a small house like community neighborhood. "Morning Lexy!" Erica yelled. "Morning girl!" Lexy yelled back. "Where you off to today?" "I have to go shopping for a few things you want to come?" Erica asked. "Na I have chores to do today maybe next time." said Lexy. "Okay see ya later." said Erica as she walks to her car.

She opens the door and climbs in she looks to see Lexy walking to her door

She opens the door and climbs in she looks to see Lexy walking to her door. She lets out a happy sign before she starts her car, and pulls out of her drive way. Her dad had already put the car in her name and he let her keep the Bluetooth he put in her car so she could listen music from her phone to the radio.