Character descriptor/prologue

Where You Belong by Kari Kimmel ^^

Lila Goldman-Hall-

Hair: Dirty-Blonde

Eyes: Hazel

Sexuality: Lesbian

Age: 18

Ben Goldman-Hall-

Hair: Strawberry Blonde

Eyes: Blue

Sexuality: Unknown

Age: 11

Rony Garden-Goldman -

Hair: Dark Brown Hair

Eyes: Brown

Sexuality: Lesbian

Age: 17

Jody Bell-Heart-

Hair: Dirty blonde hair

Eyes: Blue

Sexuality: Lesbian

Age: 17

Sabrina Heavens-

Hair: Brunnett

Eyes: Brown

Sexuality: Lesbian

Age: 22

Linda Val-

Hair: Ginger

Eyes: Hazel

Sexuality: bi

Age:24

Jaden Goldman-Hall -

Hair: Blonde

Eyes: Blue

Sexuality: Lesbian

Age: 30

Bre Goldman-Hall -

Hair: Brunnett

Eyes: Hazel

Sexuality: Lesbian

Age:27

Tiffany Garden-Goldman -

Hair: Brunette

Eyes: Brown

Sexuality: Bisexual

Age: 26

Avery Garden-Goldman -

Hair: Brunnett

Eyes: Brown

Sexuality: Bisexual

Age: 30

                          ---

Lila' s P.O.V

4 years ago when I was 14 I was in a group home because my biological parents did somethings to me because they found out I was gay and weren't happy about it let's just say I was there punching bag for a year till I finally told my school's councilor.

Anyway, I was taking out of the group home that same year. I was taken in by two young women who decided to adopt me. I call those women mom (Jaden) and momma (Bre). I love them so much that they always treat me like their own even though Ben is still mom's biological child. I'm very overprotective of Ben as his big sister. I have to be even if we are not blood. I love him and don't want to see him hurt ever.

Momma is a little protective to though but more so over me like she threat my last girlfriend and I got really mad because the girl broke up with me because she was scared of momma and momma said and I quote 'you been through a lot and I have to be this protective or you might get hurt again' then she said 'this is because I love you' I know she does but really did she have to threaten the poor girl.

Anyways let me introduce myself a little bit more my name is Lila Rose Goldman-Hall I go to the same school that mom is the principal of AHS, I'm 18 now, I'm also on my last year of high school and if I do say so myself I got pretty good grades

Rony Garden-Goldman is my mommas best friend/aunty Tiffany Garden-Goldman and aunty Avery Garden-Goldman daughter Rony was adopted like me.

Yeah you heard me aunty Tiffany married my aunty Avery and patently they kept a secret from momma till they were completely sure it would work out which turned out for them to wait till they were already engaged but momma wasn't mad because her best friend was now her sister in law plus she loves both of them and she knows love is love.

Rony goes to AHS to, she is 17, she is lesbian and she's the captain of the soccer team at school and dating my other best friend Jody Bell-Heart.

Jody Bell-Heart was adopted just like Tony and mee. She also has two moms, and their names are Alex Bell-Heart and Sapphire Bell-Heart. Jody also goes to AHS. She is 17, like Rony she is our student council president.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Miss.Heavens P.O.V

I'm Sabrina Heavens. This year is my first year of teaching. I'm really excited but also nervous because my best friend Linda Val teaches there and says the kids don't treat the younger teachers nicely.

I hope my first day goes great.....
-----------------------------------------------------
I changed Tiffany's last name in Miss Hall chapter 1 so it would fit better.

Also, AHS doesn't stand for America Horror Stories 😂👌

Thank you for reading 🤓