Chapter 1: how it all starts

My names Olive Harper. I'm a brunette and very blind so I wear red glasses. I also have super ugly teeth so I wear braces. I'm 5'2, before you say it yes I know I'm short. I'm a 15 year old sophomore at Landing Mills high school, unfortunately. I hate my school, don't you just love hearing "it's a great day to be a Landing Lion" every day. I know what your thinking, and yes I would love to km right here and right now.

I live in Virginia, and I hate my neighbor Jacob Sartorius. It makes me cringe saying his name. He's the school fuck boy, but I guess the girls don't mind. Other then me. I wouldn't let him touch me in a million years.

"Olive, come downstairs and eat breakfast" I hear my mother say.

"Okay Linda I'm coming" I say laughing a little.

Oh btw I'm wearing this V

"You look cute honey" my mom says

"Thanks mom" I say as I grab a waffle and start heading out the door

I hear someone honking and walk out my house to see Charlotte waiting for me yelling

"Hurry up we're gonna be late" Charlotte is my best friend. If you thought I was short you should see her. She's 5'0. Although she's beautiful. I love her to death but I can't be with her when we talk to guys cause she's way prettier then me, and they always go for her so I stopped trying when I'm with her. She's a brunette as well, and blind lol. The difference between my glasses and Charlotte's, is Charlotte's rest on her face cause they're small. Mine are so big on my face that I push them up constantly, but I'm okay with it cause I love the way they look on me.

"You ready to go to hell?" Charlotte asked me. I started laughing and nod. Charlotte is the absolute funniest person I know, and also so happens to be my only true friend. I'm very well known around my school but I'm not popular.

I get out the car when we arrive at school. As soon as I shut the car door someone bumps into me causing me to drop my books.

"Watch where your going" I say turning around to see who bumped into me. As I turn around I see Jacob and I roll my eyes.

"My bad" is all he says. I glare at him as he walks away. I absolutely hate him.

I walk to my first period with Charlotte. Charlotte is in all of my classes except for orchestra cause I'm a band geek sorry. The bell rings as soon as I walk into the classroom. Ms.peel our teacher yells some stuff at the beginning of class and I don't usually listen. Then Jacob comes barging in through the door.

"Mr.Sartorius you are 10 min late" Ms.peel says firmly.

"And?" Jacob says

"Principals office. Now!" Ms.peel says as Jacob exits

"Dumb ass" I mutter under my breath

The day is pretty much over and I decided to walk home from school to get some fresh air and think a little bit. I feel someone grab my arm and say

"Wait up Olive" I turn around to see Jacob. I grunt and pull my arm away in disgust.

"What's your problem?" He asks with an attitude

"YOU, your my problem" I snap back

"What did I do to you?" He asks

"Exists" I say angrily. Then I feel him grab my face and kiss me. I hate him my mind thought, but the kiss felt so right.

Jacobs P.O.V

Holy shit she's hot when she's angry. I don't know why I did that, it was just an instinct. She didn't pull away so I kept kissing her. She finally pulled away and said

"Um..uh I'm sorry I gotta go" she runs away before I can stop her.

Olives P.O.V

OMG OMG OMG! I kissed Jacob Sartorius. The school fuck boy. Honestly I really liked it. Oh no what am I saying. I hit myself in the head and yell

"SNAP OUT OF IT" I think I'm catching feelings for Jacob.

Jacobs P.O.V

I get home and go to my room. Holy shit that felt so good, it was different from any other girls I've kissed. I couldn't figure it out. Omg I think I'm falling for her!

Thank you for reading my first chapter out of my first book. I'll have an update soon 🙂