Innocent Confession

You are Jungkook's dance partner. After practicing the whole routine for the nth time, you squat on the floor, allowing yourself to catch your breath which you think had almost left you.

Jungkook went near you with an extra towel on his hand. You are about to get the towel from him when he kneeled down in front of you to meet your eyes. He stared at you intently while slowly wiping off the sweat in your face.

"Jungkook?" you asked.

"Yes?" he answered, not breaking the eye contact. Jungkook is not normally like this. Most of the time, he would just throw the towel to you, then he will sit on the bench and stuck his earphones on, completely drown to his own world. But now, his actions are too different, too different that you started to feel uneasy. You faked a coughed. He smirked at your action.

"Cute." He said with a smile on his face. Oh, that charming smile. You always like that smile of him.

"What are you doing?" You asked in confusion as he dropped the towel and held your hands. He puffed his cheeks unconsciously. That made you want to pinch his cheeks but you managed to stop yourself from doing so.

He met your eyes again. This time, shyly. Then suddenly, he took your hands to his lips and kissed them. You felt your cheeks burning like wild fire.

"Jimin-hyung said girls will like it if I do this." He said, almost too innocent. He scratched the back of his neck with a boyish smile. You felt dismayed. So it means he was just doing it out of curiosity?

In your thoughts, you wanted to kill Jimin for giving this idea to Jungkook.

"Yah! Don't do to me the things you are curious of!" you punched his arm slightly and stood up to leave him. "Stupid."

"Why? You don't like it?" he asked.

You felt your cheeks turning red again. Who would not like it? Stupid Jungkook! But because you are too frustrated, you just said, "Yes! I don't like it! So leave me alone!"

When you are about to walk away, you were shocked to discover that his hands were already wrapped around your waist. Just how did he even got there that fast?

You felt his head buried just behind your ear.

"They said, when a girl told you to leave her alone, stay with her instead." The vibration from his voice behind you is giving you chills. Unconsciously, you put your hands on your chest. Your heart is starting to pound abnormally.

"W-what do you mean?" you asked in confusion. You felt him chuckled behind you. His voice is giving you chills and it creeps into you, giving you unusual feelings. As if something was finally opened for a long time.

Jungkook made you turn to face him. He stared at you intently, lovingly, as if you were the loveliest in the world.

"Kookie-ah.." you spoke but he cut you off.

"I think Jimin-hyung isn't right after all. Because the girl I like the most didn't like what I did a while ago."

You were speechless. Does it mean...

"I like you Y/N. Please let me be with you."

✢✢✢