Chapter 1-love with a beginning

Please leave a comment if you guys want me to make another chapter and continue the story also tell me what you guys think of it I would love some feedback thanks guys and happy reading.

It was a cold day in the middle of winter at Petensville a young boy by the name of john was walking around town with one of his mate.

 his name was Phil they had a great friendship they have known each other for four and a half years the first time they met was term 4 year 5 john had moved from Fay Fay n had just finished moving to Petensville and when he went back to school it was hard for him to make friends but when he met Phil they became friends and now they are best friends since then john had met a girl in the same year as him year 8 and her name was Sarah. 

Sarah was an ordinary girl at his school, when john had first seen her he had wanted to be friends with her for a while and wanted to be with her forever but he knew that he could never be her boyfriend so from then on he promise himself to become as close to her as he could and at the time that was to be her best friend so since he first met Sarah he tried and tried to become her friend eventually she was introduce to him by one of his friends at the time they didn't talk much but as Sarah went into a relationship and out they got closer so as their friendship grew so did his love for her one day Sarah wanted john to come over for a couple of hours so as he liked her he did when he got their he was surprised with a hug from Sarah as she was bawling her eyes out to him as the time went on the more they got to know each other and by the end of the day they were best friends an john was as happy as a penguin on a good day he wouldn't stop smiling for the whole night at first it was creepy for his family but as the night went on his family got used to it as the next day came he was greeted by another hug and handshake and a couple of laughs Sarah and john were happy people started thinking that they had started dating but they haven't but john wanted to as everyone knew john had a big crush on Sarah but he int know that they knew so he continued his day as normal but as it went on he noticed that people were giving him smirks especially girls guys were giving him just looks like they didn't want him there but as john knew he didn't know what was going on so as he planned he continued with his day at school when school finished and john and Sarah had planned to go over to hers he had planned to tell her the truth n go for a kiss. 

once at Sarah's he sat next to her and before he could get a word out Sarah said she liked two guys an that he had to guess who they were he said he had a slight chance who he thought one of them were Sarah asked who john said me an Sarah gave him a nudge an a yes node john felt a light spark from within him he was so happy he just said I like u to Sarah an went for a kiss and Sarah.