Lucid Dreams

It all started with a simple crush turned into something more after spending quite some time with a certain someone.

Wow. That was pretty much his instant reaction upon meeting Godt the first time. He was undeniably handsome, his eyes black and alluring with long pointed nose hooked over continually pursed bitten-red lips. He was so tall, legs long and lean, his height towering him as he speaks to him and his smile, god his smile as cheesy as it may sound, could literally replace the sun with how bright it shines.

To keep it short, Godt was fucking attractive.

It wasn't the first time Bas had felt some deep attraction towards another person of the same gender. Beautiful humans are beautiful humans as what he'd always say to himself.

Working with him during 2Moons though might have complicated his favorite mantra in some level

Working with him during 2Moons though might have complicated his favorite mantra in some level. Yes, Godt was fucking attractive but he's also extremely nice and funny. And Bas was certainly a goner to everything he's learned about him.

The kiss from the final episode might have triggered his budding feelings for his co-actor as well because fast forward to now Bas isn't just plainly physically attracted to Godt.

He wants more.

Tonight's no different from any other night where he finds himself unable to sleep, scared to wake up from another wet messy sheets caused by the consecutive sessions of his so-called dream.

"It's just a phase. You're just confused. You're not in love with him."

Well, is he?

Bas grabs his pillow and burrows his face on it. He wants to scream. He's so embarrassed of himself. How can he possibly have these selfish and dirty thoughts to not just some co-actor he knows, but to his friend. A friend. Who just so happens to be oblivious of his growing feelings and need towards him.

"18 is still young. You have a lot of things to figure out in life. Godt is straight. He's currently in a happy relationship right now"

But are they really happy? He shakes his head at that thought.