the first day - chapter one

"Ding, Ding, Ding." My alarm clock chirped it horrific sound to warn me that it's time to wake up for the first day of school. I was going to be a freshman in high school. Even though I was so used to going to school, I always got nervous. I sat in my bed for about five minutes just to get used to having to wake up for school. I finally got up to go and get dressed, and get ready. UGH I hate school. I decided to wear my new purpose crop top hoodie from h & m, with some light blue denim shorts from American Eagle. I straightened my hair, and pulled it into a half up high ponytail look. I put on my everyday makeup consisting of foundation, mascara, filling in my eyebrows, and powder. I felt that I looked decent for my first impression to all of my new teachers, and maybe even some potential boys. Over the summer, I dyed my hair blonde, did a new makeup look, and changed my entire style. I decided that my old look would never ever get me a boyfriend, and I wanted one oh so bad. I slipped on my new old skool vans, and grabbed my backpack, and went into the kitchen to get something to drink. I never really ate breakfast. My dad always takes me to school in the morning. I got into the car, and went on my phone to send a first day of school snap, to all of my streaks, and my story on snap chat. When we started to approach the school, I of course got nervous, and my stomach was aching a little bit from being nervous. I opened the car door, and walked into school, being greeted by my principal. "Good Morning," I said with a big smile. She gave me another smile, as I've never really gotten in trouble, and always gotten good grades. Everyone thought of me as the good girl, and I guess I was okay with that. We had to go to the cafeteria to wait to go to class in the morning, so that meant I had to show my new look to everyone that had already arrived this morning. I walked into the cafeteria, and gained quite a bit of stares from boys, that are popular, and that I've always wanted to date, but they never liked me. I went to an empty table and sat by myself so I could wait for my best friend, Julie. I was texting her on the way there telling her how nervous I was, and saying where I was going to sit. Julie became my best friend in seventh grade, after my ex best friend, and I got into a huge argument, and stopped talking ever since then. I've never had very many friends because I was never popular, but I wanted that to change this year. I wanted to make more friends, and boost my popularity, so I wouldn't feel left out anymore. Julie has been there for me since. I can't thank her enough. She finally arrived at school, and came and sit next to me. "You look so different, oh my god," she said with a surprised look. "Aw thanks, this literally happened last night," I said with a laugh. We always laughed at like everything. She had just broken up with her boyfriend, Mason, and when he walked in the door, she started crying. I calmed her down though. We were just sitting down talking, when I looked over at the door, and saw him. Brandon Mack. I knew him from instagram but have never seen him in real life. He dated one of my friends, so I knew him from that. He was really cute. I didn't think much of it though.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

an; hello my lil babiesss! this is my new story. this story is actually based on true events in my life, just different names. my story with him is still happening at the moment, yet we are not dating yet. we like each other. i'm writing this story as of what has happened, and what will happen. it's kind of hard to understand, but just read the story, and you'll eventually understand. haha. thanks sooooo much for reading, and I will try to update on here a lot, as I love reading and writing! I will have dolan stories too, i just really wanted to write this one. 

                                                                                         <3

                                                                       also her name is mel. :)