Chapter 1: Meeting The Twins

"[Name]! Tell Yuki that Tamaki is clearly the hottest member of the host club!" Whined a short girl with short, shoulder-length ginger hair and blue eyes. Her hair was wavy, but her bangs were straight.

She stood in front of a girl that was a couple of inches taller than her. She had long black hair and purple eyes. Her hair was in was in a long braid, which reached her hips, letting her bangs stand out. They both wore the girl's school uniform and the white knee-highs except they both wore black chucks.

"Rin, don't be so ignorant! It's obviously Kyoya! I mean, that stare is so...arousing!" Yuki said as she leaned on the locker next to [Name]'s. She had a heavy British accent since she was born in Britain. Though they lived in Japan, everyone in Ouran spoke English. This was their way of "flaunting" their higher education levels.

"Eww!" Rin pretended to throw up by opening her mouth and pointing to it with her index finger.

[Name] smiled at the two of them. "Why do you guys even waste your time at the host club?" (Y/N) asked while playing with her [Hair Length], [Hair Color] hair.

They both stopped bickering and stared at [Name] in confusion, almost like she said that she wanted to blow up the school. 

"What did you say?" They asked her in unison.

[Name] laughed. "What's so fun about getting told your pretty by a bunch guys who don't even mean it?"

"Well, everything! Especially since they are all blue blood!" Rin giggled.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Yuki, the commoner on a scholarship, asked.

"Nothing! I was kidding!" Rin chuckled, throwing her arm around Yuki. She looked at [Name] and mouthed, "No I wasn't."

"Whatever, the class is about to start," Yuki said while picking up her black bag from the ground.

"You're right, it would be horrid if you missed the class that Kyoya is in!" Rin teased as she did a fake, and very bad, British accent. She grabbed her white bag off the ground.

"On the contrary, it would be rude to miss a class that Kyoya' father pays for!" Yuki said, smiling.

"And Tamaki's father!" [Name] added.

Rin rolled her eyes and smiled, putting one arm around Yuki and the other around [Name].

"We should really take you to the host club, but it's kinda weird this year since we found out that one of the hosts, Haruhi Fujioka, was a girl...plus Hani and Mori left this year, though they do hang around occasionally," Yuki said to [Name] while struggling to walk, since Rin put half of her body weight on her.

"Either way, you are gonna come," Rin added. [Name] smiled.

The three of them continued to walk to class.

《Time Skip to Class Brought To You By Kyoya' Glasses》

[Name] sat down in her seat and put in her earplugs, listening to [Favorite Band]. When the chorus of [Favorite Song By Band] was about to start, she felt a tap on her shoulder. Annoyed, she paused her music, took out her earplugs and turned around.

"What?!" She looked to see a girl with brown shoulder length hair and big, brown eyes.

The girl jumped when [Name] yelled. "Sorry, I-I just wanted to borrow a pencil." She said.

[Name] automatically felt bad. "Sorry!" She grabbed a mechanical pencil from her [Favorite Color] bag and gave it to her.

"Were you listening to [Favorite Band]?" She asked.

"Y-yeah. I love them." [Name] answered.

"I love them, too! Guess we have the same taste in music!" She smiled.

[Name] smiled and turned around, only to turn around again. "Sorry, I didn't get your name." She said. "I'm [Name]."

The girl looked at her. "Oh, I'm Haruhi Fujioka."

[Name] stared at the girl for a moment. She heard that name somewhere before. "You were the cross-dressing host!"

Haruhi sat there silent. "Sure, you can refer to me like that." She finally laughed.

[Name] chuckled nervously. "Sorry, my friends just talk about the host club all the time."

"Haruhi~." One voice said. "Are you going to introduce us to your new friend?" Another voice asked.

Haruhi looked at the people who the voices belonged to. One person was sitting to the right of her and the other was sitting on the left of her. They were twins that wore boys school uniforms and both had spiky auburn hair and golden eyes.

"No, Hikaru. You cannot corrupt another one of my friends." Haruhi looked at the one to her right.

"Same with you Karou." She turned to the left.

[Name] just sat there.

"Aww, you're no fun!" They both said in unison.

"Whatever... These two idiots are Hikaru and Karou. The Hitachiin Twins. Avoid them." Haruhi whispered the last part to [Name].

[Name] smiled and looked at both of them. "Hey, I'm [Name]. My friends have told me all about the host club. One of them, Rin, is in love with Tamaki, while the other one, Yuki, is head over heels in love with Kyoya."

The twins snickered.

"What's so funny?" [Name] asked.

The twins looked at her. "Tell your friend, Rin," Hikaru started. "That she doesn't have a chance with Tamaki," Karou added. "Since he and Haruhi are dating!" They both finished.

Haruhi looked at the twins. "That's kinda harsh you know! You wouldn't say that to any of his other guests, now would you?" Haruhi bonked the twins on their heads with her hands.

"Sorry!" They said in unison.

"Besides, even though everyone knows I'm a girl and not a guy, I still get a lot of business with the guys...and some girls..." Haruhi added.

[Name] caught herself staring at Hikaru.

Hikaru looked over at her with a confuses face. "What? Do I have something on my face?" He touched his face.

She froze. "Oh, n-no I shouldn't have been staring, it's just, I've never met twins before." She finally answered. This was true. [Name] didn't really know anyone else in the school that looked alike.

"Well, now you have." Hikaru and Karou said. "And if you want to," Hikaru said while leaning over his desk, facing her. "You can visit us at the host club," Karou said, doing the same as his brother. "We'll be happy to take you anytime...Princess~." They both said in unison.

"Guys, leave her alone!" Haruhi said while shoving the two twins back into their seats.

"We were just trying to have a little fun!" Karou griped.

"Yeah, you didn't have to be such a party-pooper, Har-u-hi!" Hikaru added.

[Name] giggled, slightly confused.

The twins looked at her. "What's so funny?" They asked.

[Name] smiled. "Nothing."

(A/N): Hello everyone! Hope you guys like the first chapter of this fanfic! I will try to update at least once a month!