wam it's wamber

Wesley squealed as he fell off of the swings at pleasure pier. As he flew into the ocean he shouted "amberrrr I love you!!!!!!"

Amber laughed as he plummeted into the ice cold water.

"That's what you get for spitting on me!" cackles Izb.

Everyone skipped away and went to eat at subway.

-*-°ten years later°-*-

Wesley emerged from the dark waters of Galveston. "Where's all the little boys?" he asks.

All the little boys run away in fear of the serial molester.

From miles away, Amber hears screeching that could only be from one person.

...but no...that's not possible......he died ten years ago....how can this be????

It was Wesley. He ran back to his hometown and screamed and honked the whole way there.

Amber quickly packed up her things, picked up her baby, and left the house.

"Bye, Izb! Thanks for letting me stay in your home!" she called out before running to wesley's house.

She threw open the door and started to scream.

"WESLEY HOW DID YOU GET OUT OF THE OCEAN?!!"

Wesley just did that weird laugh-hum-honk thing he does and continued to watch hentai.

Amber pet his dog named Bella and came up with an idea.

"Since Daniel cheated on me and now I'm a single mom you and I should get married" She said

"Ok"

They lived happily ever after

Its not over yet

How did welsye survive??????? Find out in the next update of.....WAMBER