Foreword

Hello~ hehe this is an idea I had, especially since I'm slowly growing into the habit of writing more of these. I'll try my best to give you an explanation of what you can expect from each chapter but I suck at explaining so pardon me~ I'm still trying to consider if I should try this out on AFF, but with different words, so that readers will have the choice of getting new updates from both sites, I'll inform you guys of this in the near future I promise!

A breakdown of the format of these chapters!
Its called flash fiction-so if given a word you can write anything that inspired you but it has to end within 50 words and that's shorter than you think
This version is called dribbles! I'll try to stick to 50 words exactly! Unless I really deem it as impossible. I'll open up word requests throughout this story but just make sure that there aren't any repetitions of words!

Feel free to take any of the chapters as your own inspiration for one-shots or stories but please remember to tag me in your recreations! Or if you'd like to write a version of what word was given, you can leave them in your comments!

My main purpose of this story is just to encourage simple writing with equally simple methods! So please, take part in this new journey with me!