(6)Nowhere To be Seen

James:

"Am I late?" I asked as soon as I pull over outside Megan's house and she got in my car.

"Nah, you have five minutes spare." She smiled and I drive to the cinema. I still can't get the girl off my head. Despite the fact that Megan's outfit is a distraction I still can't distract myself away from the girl. I just want to know her name, talk to her more and all that but why couldn't I find an answer to that? Why didn't I just asked her straightaway about her name?

"Are you okay?" I heard Megan asked and I nodded.

"Fine, why?" I asked and parked my car.

"You seems to be deep in thoughts. . ." she muttered and I send her a smile. We got out of the car and she held my hand. Normally I would feel those cliché things whenever she held my hand but now it's not working. Nothing came out, I feel nothing, and I feel empty.

We got inside the cinema and her face is nowhere to be seen, I can't see any of her friends... "James, are you sure you're okay? "

"Yeah, yeah fine." I said and she didn't looked convinced at all.

"Do you want to..."she trailed off and tried to press her mouth in mine but I move away.

"I'm sorry, Megan but we're not together anymore." I told her and she looked hurt at my words.

"I get it..." she said and look down. I tilted her head to make her look at me and smiled at her.

"But I can still be your friend, let's start a new book. Shall we?" I asked and she nodded.

Later that night we went to watch Divergent, I took her out for a food and bring her home.

---

Alice:

I decided to go to cinema around nine in the evening, hoping that I'll find him there but unfortunately for me-I didn't. The guy behind the counter isn't the guy that I expected. The guy has blonde hair and the guy that I want to see has black raven quiff hairstyle.

"Hey P, can you pick me up?" I asked and she sigh.

"Hmm...Yeah sure. Where are you? "She asked.

"Cinema." I blushed and she chuckled a little.

"Be there in ten." she said and I hang up. I waited for her and I keep looking back and forth inside the cinema just encase his face popped out...

"So, any luck?" P asked as soon as I get inside her car.

"Nope..." I disappointedly said and look at the window.

"Oh you, you'll find him soon." she said and I nodded.

"I guess...should I give up? I mean I don't even know why I'm too caught up about this thing. I'm pretty sure that he wasn't even thinking or looking for me." I blabber.

"Hey calm down, you'll find him okay? Sometimes things are worth of looking for. Especially if it's about happiness. "She reassured and I nodded.

"Thanks P."