New Day

I got up to the sound of my alarm clock going off. I quickly hit snooze and rubbed my eyes. "Mnm," I yawn and get out of bed, making sure not to make any noise. My bus was a mile or two away, so I had to get up at 5 or so. I took a quick shower and got dressed.

"Enchanted is that you?" My dad called from his room.

"Yes, I'm just making breakfast." I answered.

"Mnkay." He closed his door and went back to bed.

TIME SKIP TO WHERE SHE            LEAVES!!!!

I put my plate in the sink and drink my juice. After that, I looked at the time, It was 6. I rushed to grab my keys n my wallet and ran to the stop.

If I were a few minutes later I would have missed it and would have to walk. I got on and sat in the very back, waiting for my friend Jenni to get on.

About a half hour she got on. This is when I was happy to be a girl, if I wasn't, I would have a massive boner.

"Hey E, whats up?" She said, sitting down next to me and smiled gently.

"O-oh heh, nothing really... you?" She was so pretty, she had dark brown hair, hazel eyes, and milky skin, her lips were so full, her eyes were perfect.
"E, you ok?" She asked, this snapped me out of my daydream.

"Y-yea I-I'm fine... sorry Jen." She nodded and smiled in responce.

About 2 hours later of talking about random shit, we arived at school. We exited the bus and walked to our first period. Sence Jen and I had the same first class, we talked on the way there.

"OHHHH!!!! IT'S THE LESBIANS!" Jackson said, pointing and making sure for EVERYONE to notice.

"Shut up Jackie!" I said teasingly. He blushed and walked away. I hung my head and wiped my eyes.

"You ok?" She said, conforting me. I nodded, clearly lieing, tears fell from my eyes to my legs. She hugged me tightly. "Don't mind me asking, why get offended? I mean I would but, not as bad."

"Meet me in the girls bathroom at 12." She nodded, then we sat down and class began.

AT 12 ACLOCK CUZ I FKIN CAN!

I was walking to the bathroom when I got pushed to the wall  It was Jarrid.

"Hey where you think you going?" He said in a raspy voice.

"Why you care? Just fuck off already." I said, pushing him to the side and walk into the bathroom and waited paciently for her to arive.