Prologue:

*This story is dedicated to my good friend who is a true directioner! She requested this story and I gladly accepted the challenge. A one shot about One Direction! I'm not sure how my first one shot will turn out but hopefully, successful as well. Bring in the vomments people<3*

Prologue: ♥

"It's not you."

"It's just me."

Those were the last words I heard from him after we parted.

I, Savannah Winters, experienced the most painful heart break in my entire sixteen years of existence in this world.

Not to mention, being heart broken to my first love..

He is not an ordinary guy if you're thinking about that.

He is very handsome, sweet, caring, very sexy.. everything you could ever wish for in a guy.

More importantly---

He is from One Direction.

We dated for three years.. but then.. we broke up one day before our fourth anniversary.

It happened two years ago but I can still see the image of that depressing event so vivid and clear.

It was a cold dreary night, Christmas Eve to be exact.

The white snow looks like a clean white sheet covering all the dirt of the road, the temperature of course, was freezing.

*THAT GUY* and I were supposed to have a date that night.

I waited for him, seated on the park bench where we're supposed to meet, my hands growing cold and blue as if there's something biting my fingers off.

I slipped on my handmade mittens and continued to wait.

He has the same pair of mittens as well.

I gave it to him early as my Christmas present.

It's seven in the evening, we're supposed to meet eleven in the morning.. but I didn't stop waiting.

I waited and waited until one by one.. the people disappeared, shops closing.. the whole street silent.

I waited.. until finally.. he was there standing infront of me.

Wearing multiple layers of coats and jackets, wearing earmuffs and a thick red scarf, also, the mittens I made for him.

Of course, the handy pair of shades so that the paparazzi won't spot us and write another make believe issue on the newspaper.

I quickly hugged him tight but he didn't hug me back.

I stared at him with hopeful eyes and even if I needed an explanation.. I didn't ask him for one.

I am already happy seeing him even if I waited for more than ten hours in the cold.

He pushed me away gently, his face with an upside down smile.

I was wondering what the problem is until he spoke.

"Let's break up."

As naïve as I was, I cried.

He was my first love.

First boyfriend.

First date.

First hug.

First kiss..

He is my first in almost everything.

"Why?" I asked.

We locked gazes and there's this sad expression in his face as he said the words I most likely hated all my life.

"I need space."

That sentence wasn't clear to me and upto now I wanted a valid explanation on why he left me after making me wait for ten hours.

I don't believe it myself that he could've left me for no reason at all.

Is it the fame?

Is it the rumors?

I know he didn't care about all of those but then..

Why?

*Hope you love this story! Fan and vomments are a good way to show your love to this story!:"> It's just a click away come on.:)*

A picture of Zayn Malik (as himself) and Jasmine Villegas (Savannah Winters) on the side and the music video of "One Thing" by One Direction:">

*One of the reasons Zayn is the main character is because I heart him* :">