Night 1

3 years ago

My sister Lily and I were watching as they moved the prisoners into the new prison, Alpha Maximum Prison Heights. They were moving 7 prisoners who were convicted of trespassing, kidnapping, assault, attempted murder, theft and murder. They used to be in a band and performed at a pizzeria when Lily and I were kids. Now, watching them being moved, it's sad to think that we adored them. One by one, they came out. Mary Marionette Jones, the clown and entertainer for the pizzeria. Always were a mask and never spoke. Gideon Fazbear, magician of the pizzeria. He always can do disappearing tricks and randomly shows up out of nowhere. Mangle, waitress and keytar of the group. Blind in one eye, she can still play like a goddess. Foxy, drummer and pirate of the group. Known for his red hair and pirate accent, he played drums and did it with while having a hook for a hand. Now, his hook is gone since it can be used as a weapon. Chica, singer and waitress of the band. Serves pizza and cupcakes while having a gorgeous voice. Bonnie, guitarist of the group. Being a guitar legend, he plays bass and sometimes electric. Finally, the leader and mastermind Freddy Fazbear. He was a singer as well but mostly danced for the crowd. He put the plans together and made sure everything went according to plan.

As they walked, Freddy looks over and gives an unusual glance at me and Lily, almost as if he remembers us from his shows. He then keeps walking but not before the rest of the gang looks over too. Once they were all in, we turned back and went to the bus to take us back to school. On the bus ride, I couldn't stop thinking about the look I received and the image stuck in my head.

Present time

"ROSA! ROSA! WAKE UP!" I heard my sister's screaming and sighed as I got myself out of bed. 3 years has passed since that day but I still remember the looks I received from the groups. It's been on my mind and I start to see it in my dreams. Now, attending Hallspring University, I'm in my third year and today would be the first day I start working as the new security guard at AMPH. Lily is now going to be the psychologist at the prison, considering she's majoring in psychology. Unfortunately, the Fazbear gang is still in that prison and I'm worried for my sister. Luckily, the pay is great but I have to work the night shift hours.

"Come on Rosa. You're going to be late and its 11:35." Lily explained. She had let me take a quick nap and promised to wake me up in time for work. "I'm coming Lily. Let me just grab my stuff and I'll meet you at the entrance." I waited until she left before I fell back onto the bed.

12:00 AM

I sighed as we walked into AMPH, the guard before us just leaving. I walked with her to her office before giving her a quick hug. After that, I walked into my office and started fiddling around with the computer. Once the clock rang twelve, the phone rang and I looked confused. No one usually calls and I didn't expect any callers. "Hello? This is Rosa Smith, guard of Alpha Maximum Prison Heights. How can I help?" "Uh hello? Hello. Welcome to your new job at the brand new Alpha Maximum Prison Heights. I'm here to give you a heads up on the nights to come. So the first night is fairly easy. Most of the prisoners are asleep and if any wake up, none cause any trouble. Now, there is...3 who like to cause a bit of...chaos. They are the three main members of Freddy and the Fazbears, Freddy, Bonnie, and Chica. Don't let them get to close to you or they'll easily overpower you. Also, beware because some of the cells are electrical and at midnight, they become haywire, making it easy for them to escape. If that happens, you have the baton as defense and the light to keep them away. Just keep them away until 6 and they will either go back in before then or risk being caught and electrocuted to death. Um...other than that, everything should be okay from here on out until the next night so, talk to you tomorrow." Once the call was done, I noticed the cameras were starting to act up. One moment, it shows Bonnie in his cell, glaring at the camera. The next, he was out his cell and grinning. My eyes widen as I realize that my sister might be endangered. I grabbed my baton and flashlight before running to my sister's office. I heard creepy laughter, stopping me dead in my tracks. I flashed the light towards the source but saw nothing. I kept running until I got to my sister's office. Lily was looking through files when she looked up. "Hey sis. What's up?" I didn't say anything as I just pulled her back into my office. "Things are weird. The prisoners are able to escape their cells and apparently bonnie is on the mov-" my eyes grew wide as I notice chica is glaring through her prison cell before suddenly appearing outside the cell. "We got to get out of here. NOW!" I exclaim as Lily nodded. As I started grabbing my baton, Lily looked over at the screen and saw something. "Um...why is Freddy's screen red?" She asked. I looked over and sure enough, the screen was bright red before the front doors went on auto-lock. "Well fuck. We're stuck here. We have to survive the night." Rosa murmured.