介紹

INTRODUCTION

i was walking out from my house after waking up, taking a bath, wearing a school's uniform, eating pancake and kiss my grandma's cheek and before started making my way to the nearest bus stop which only takes 5 minutes of walk from my house.

i set my earphone while listening to the first song that plays in the first playlist; capsize by frenship ft. emily warren before i take a seat at the bus stop. there's no lot of people this morning as i take a look at my watch that showing 07.01 am.

after 10 minutes, my bus already coming to fetch me up to sent me to school. i give small smiles to the driver before going straight to the end of the bus and sat down beside the mirror, still listening to the next song; cold water by justin bieber while watching outside through the window.

i said thank you to the driver as soon as we arrived in front of my school gate and get inside the building. i found my locker before unlocking it and watch at the piece of white paper that i stamp at my locker to see what is my first classes and it's biology classes with mr. lee.

i sigh loudly because why not. it's not because i hate biology nor mr. lee just feel want to let out a loud sigh. i love biology though.

i closed my locker and lock it and turned around before taking off my earphone and shove it into my bag. i look to the left and right to see if any of my friends already coming or what but the result is they are not coming yet.

i take a decision to stay at the canteen, waiting for my friends to came and maybe eat something for the second breakfast because food is bae. i look at my watch and it shows 7.40 am and class will start in 20 minutes so i buy a tuna sandwich and a milk then eat while playing a piano tiles on my phone.

after i finished my first tuna sandwich and ready to take another one, someone already snatches it from my hand. it's my best friend, min yoongi.

❝hey, that's mine!❞

❝sharing is caring, thank you.❞

i rolled my eyes and continue to play with my phone before yoongi started to speak up asking me a question.

❝where's Jimin?❞

❝i don't know. he still not coming yet.❞ I shrug while answering his question but my eyes still glued to the games.

but then, i remember something so i close my phone and focused on yoongi who are eating the sandwich looking around.

❝ hyung,❞ i call him.

❝ yes?❞ he said turning his head to me.

❝do you like like Jimin?❞ i ask him making him choke on his sandwich. he started to cough and asking for a cup of water with a signal of his hand before i hand him my milk.

he takes a big gulp and swallowed everything that inside his mouth before shoots me with his death glare.

❝really, dude?❞

❝what? i'm just asking because every time he came, your eyes will like always sparkle and you will look at himㅡ❞

❝i don't like him.❞ yoongi cuts me up and continues to eat but his eyes are looking at nowhere and did i just saw a tinted pink on his cheek?

❝butㅡ❞

❝morning, fellas.❞ this time i got cut by my other best friend, park Jimin who are walking towards us with his cheeky smile. i look at yoongi who already turned his head towards jimin and yes I'm right.

yoongi's eyes are sparkle.

jimin takes a seat beside him and snatch a leftover sandwich at his hand and eat it with a small thank you leaving his lips. i chuckle when i see yoongi rolls his eyes but with a smile at jimin before he drinks my milk.

then, the bells ring and it means our class started and the three of us stand up and walking together out of the canteen and when we at the hallway, we saying goodbye to yoongi because he's the senior and got a different class.

in the class, i take my seat while jimin seat in front of me. i opened up my bag and take out my biology textbook before place it on the table together with my stationary and read my book.

mr. lee finally came and there's a boy student following him from behind that i think is a new student because his face doesn't seem familiar to me in this school.

❝stand up, class. good morning, mr. Lee!❞ our class president before we all gathered to follow his speech.

mr. lee gives us a smile and nod before asking us to sit down and we did before he gives the new student signal to step in front.

❝class, this is your new classmate. he's from daegu high school and got a transfer in here because of a personal reason. so, can you introduce yourself?❞ mr. lee speaks and asking the new student which get a slight nod from him.

❝hello, everyone. my name is kim taehyung and i'm from daegu. i hope we all can be friend and please take care of me.❞ the new student that got his name, kim taehyung said and bow before looks up again and carved wider smiles ever that turned into the box shape.

i keep staring at him and don't hear that mr. lee was calling out my name before jimin taps my shoulder making me jump a little.

❝what?❞ I ask him.

❝mr. lee was calling you, idiot!❞ jimin whispers making the girl who sits next to him, kim yerim giggles making me blush.

slowly i stand up and look at mr. lee who already got his hand on his hips.

❝mr. jeon, i'm asking you who sit beside you in this class?❞

i turn my head to the empty seat beside me and back to mr. lee. ❝nㅡno one, sir. it belongs to jiyeon but she's transferred to incheon high school last week.❞

mr. lee nods his head and looks at the new student. ❝well, you can sit beside mr. jeon but please please and please... don't do any inappropriate things in the class, okay?❞

the moment mr. lee warn about doing something inappropriate things, the class is full of a laughter making me frown along with mr. lee and the new student.

i saw mr. lee opens his mouth to ask a question but one of my classmate names kim jongin start to speak up,

❝don't worry, mr. Lee. i'm sure they won't do something inappropriate because Jeon Jungkook is not gay. he's straight.❞

right.

my name is jeon jungkook and i living in the world where being straight is wrong.

©TAEZALEA2017 | ONㅡGOING