#0

(I recommend listening to, "go fuck yourself" by, two feet, it would really set the mood and make it sound really good)

----

Taehyung, in his druken haze, home alone, mind spinning, his body pleading for the one he wants.

His body on the bed, head snapping side to side as he feels himself grow.

His breath hitches and he bucks up,  gritting his teeth and lets out a breathy moan. The jeans tight as hell, making his cock rub against the fabric.

He brings his hands to his sides and grips the bedsheets, pulling the sheets upward, imagining Jungkook hovering over him, fucking his tight ass. He lets out a deep groan when he feels his cock twitch.

These things never happen to him.
But when it does, it's when hes drunk, buzzed from the alcohol. Begging to have Jungkook cum deep inside him.

But Taehyung had never told his wanting towards the younger to anyone.

His eyes half lided, the lights in the room seemed to have dimmed, setting th mood for himself.

"Goddammit Jungkook" Taehyung brings a hand to his hardened cock and grabs it with his long fingers, the fabric of his jeans making it hard to grab. "Why do you do this to me"

His head snaps back as a wave of pleasure ripples over his body from the grip he had on himself.

The clothing on himself was too much, making him sweat through every layer.

"God.." he whispers to himself, licking his dry lips. He lets his hand travel up his stomach, not forgetting to let his nail dig into his skin as he brings the hand to his hair, he grabs a good amount of it and pulls it, making him buck up.

The thought of Jungkook being the one to pull it explodes into his mind.

The word 'Daddy' threatens to leave his lips as he brings a hand to his neck.

--
Backstory.

Kim Taehyung, 19, getting ready for college, takes summer classes to help him become the singer he longs to be.

Jungkook and all their friends go to the same classes.

He has known Jungkook since forever and has been madly adored by the oldest.

His hormones taking over him, wanting nothing but Jungkook to make him his slut.

Constantly thinking about it, a boner that nearly never goes away.

Jeon Jungkook,18, has known Taehyung since he was a baby.
Jungkook was known as the "sex god" around Seoul. Everyone wanting a taste of him. Stupid Jeon, oblivious to the hormonal men and women that crave for him.

Jungkook has had his good share of fucking girls and boys. Playboy, was what he was called. Stupid, to say, for he hasnt fucked anyone in 3 years. He badly wants to turn back to that way for only one person.
Kim Taehyung. His babyboy. But, he has never shown his affection towards the younger for many reasons.

They both knew they were gay but too afraid to start anything.

But that never stops Jungkook from teasing the oldest.

At times, Jungkook would unknowingly stare at Taehyung, biting his lip and hand near his crotch.

Slamming Taehyung against walls, knee inbetween his thighs, close to pushing it against his cock, almost kissing him, but then backs away, claiming he was just rough housing with him.

Taehyung wasnt stupid. He played his own little games with Jungkook.

Eating pudding one time with his friends, the idiots forgot to bring spoons, so, they were all stuck eating it with their hands.

Of course, Taehyung caught Jungkook looking at him, licking the pudding off of his fingers.

Taehyung swirled his tongue between his fingers, never taking his eyes off of Jungkook.

Jeon had his eyes on his fingers, not breathing as the scene took place.

Imagining many wondrous things that he could do with Taehyungs  fingers and tongue.

But when they were together, hanging out, everything was normal. Just the usual best friends you would see around the schools and in public.

But the sexual tension was always sensed by others but never say anything.

--

I hope you enjoy my story.
Jungkook and taehyung sure have a heavy trace of lust.
Will they tell how they feel about each other?
Will they fall in love?

Read to find out more.
My updates will be a little late because of college and work.

WARNING
Smut; very descriptive, strong cursing, kinks, etc.
Read at your own risk

Comment below and let me know what you think!