Chapter 1: The beginning of a long Adventure

It was a warm sunny day in California. The sun was keeping Gabby and I warm while we cuddle on the sand at the beach. Even though sand was getting in my hair I didn't get upset because I had the best person in the world right next to me. Baby I love you so much said Gabby. Beth's face blushed bright red and then she said I love you to. There was a moment of silents but then Gabby said "can we go home?" Even though Beth didn't want to leave she did it anyways because she loved her more then anything else. We got up and held hands and walked back home. About 8 minutes later we arrived back home. We sat down on the couch and turned on the tv. But before I could turn on Netflix, Gabby my arm and said we have to talk. In my mind I thought it was like something about breaking up or something bad along those lines. So I got really worried and it showed in my face with a tear running down my eye. Gabby noticed the tear and said "No baby it's nothing bad. I love you so much and I want to talk about possibly getting married." I was shocked. And I bursted out in tears of joy. Gabby got down on one knee and pulled out a little black box. She opened it and there was a beautiful diamond ring in it. "Beth. Will you marry me? We've been through so much together and I want to spend my life with you. Will you marry my Beth?" While I kept crying tears of joys I was able to say yes. We both stood up and kissed for about 5-7 seconds. *End of chapter one*