Dreams

"You'll have to forgive me, I've never done this before." I placed my hand on his cheek and closed my eyes as I pressed my lips on his. Instantly he opened his mouth and our tongues connected. The sensation was so strange that it startled me. With a gasp I quickly pulled away. "(Y/N)? What's wrong?" Len questioned. "Sorry." I said. "This is all new to me so it surprised me a bit." I told Len sheepishly. With a giggle, Len pressed his lips against mine and once again our tongues danced.

I placed my hands on his chest as we explored each other. I felt his hand travel into my hair as his other one went to my waist, pulling me closer. I smirked into the kiss as I turned us around and pushed Len onto the bed so I was on top of him, with our lips disconnecting as we both fell. Len pulled me towards him so my head was on his chest.

I looked up at him and smiled. "I love you, (Y/N)." Len said as he wrapped his arms around me. "I love you too, Len."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Then I woke up.
"Dammit!"

This was my first Len x Reader and first story so I'm sorry if it was crap! The way I came up with the idea of this was from a dream had, hence the title. The first paragraph was my dream and probably the best dream I've ever had!