Prologue

FRESHMEN YEAR

《CRYSTAL'S POV》

I let out a nervous breath, as my brother parked his car in the school parking lot. My palms were starting to sweat, and my legs would not stop bouncing. That was how nervous I was. I was not ready to be a freshmen. I looked at the building in front of me, making sure to examine it's every feature.

"Are you ready?" My brother Lucas asked, and I shook my head rapidly.

"Look," he said giving me a pat on the shoulder, "you're going to be fine. It's not as scary as it looks." He assured.

I hesitantly nodded my head, as a smile made its way to his face. "Great! Then let's go!" He clapped his hands together and got out of the car.

I followed behind him, clutching my bag tightly. I notice a few stares, and I suddenly felt insecure. Their stares were judging me, even though they did not use words to do so.

"Aye, Luke!" My brother's friends shouted, as they did a handshake.

"Aye, wassup man." Luke said, and started to talk about how their summer was.

"Woah, dude. Who's the chick?" His friend asked, giving me a small smirk. My eyes widened at his action.

"The chick is my sister," Lucas said through his gritted teeth. Ugh, overprotective brother.

"Woah, chill dude, I didn't know." His friend said as he put his hand up in defense. Lucas seemed to calm down, and soon they were back to chatting as if nothing happened.

"Hey Lukey," I tapped his shoulder, as he arched an eyebrow at me. "I need to get my schedule," I reminded.

"Right, catch you later dude!" He threw a peace sign at his friend, and we walked to the office.

After getting my schedule and locker combination, Lucas helped me find my locker and walked me to class. He stopped at the door, as he wiped away a fake tear.

"My baby's all grown up," he fake cried, as I roll my eyes at him.

He suddenly pushed me into the classroom, and suddenly all eyes were on me. I stood there frozen, until I heard someone running from behind me. The person crashed into me as we both fell down with them on top of me. Laughter erupted from the room. The person was boy. A cute boy.

"Oh my gosh, I am so sorry," he apologized as he got off me, and helped up.

I dusted my pants, giving him a shrug, "eh, it's okay."

He opened his mouth to talk when we were interrupted by a high pitched voice, "oh em gee, Mario you are so funny, like foreals."

"Uh, yeah..." Mario nervously chuckled, and went to take his seat. "Thanks Sherrie." He told the girl who complimented him.

She is really pretty, prettier than me I may add. She had long back hair that went past her hips, and her round amber eyes were gorgeous as well. She gave me a glare as if to say 'back off my man' and rolled her eyes.

'Chill woman, I wasn't even going to steal your man.' I thought, and took a seat beside another cute boy with blue eyes.

Why are there so many cute boys here?!

He gave me a smile that got my insides melting, and I smiled back in return. "Hi, I'm Mark Thomas." He introduced extending out his hand for me to shake.

I shook his hand, "Hi Mark, I'm Crystal Jennings."

"Pretty name for a pretty girl," he showed me a boyish grin, as I blushed.

"Um, excuse me Mr. Thomas would you stop flirting with the new student so she could introduce herself?" The teacher asked, tapping her foot against the floor.

The class burst out laughing, as I held my face in embarrassment.

《♡》《♤》《◇》《♧》

School went by so fast, that I found myself on the bleachers afterschool waiting for my brother to finish football practice. I took out my notebook and pen, thinking of getting my homework done.

I stood up to go to the restroom when a voice yelled, "girl, watch out!"

Suddenly, a ball in contact with my face and I stumbled backwards. I fell onto someone, as we both hit the ground with me on top of him.

"Why do we keep meeting each other like this?" He muttered.

"Shoots, I'm sorry." I apologized holding my nose that was currently bleeding.

"It's okay, are you okay?" The voice asked and instantly, I knew it was Mario.

"No worries, just needs a pack of ice." I shrugged as if it wasn't a big deal. I was used to getting hurt, since my brother and I wrestle a lot and both of us ends up injured.

"Are you sure?"

"Positive."

And that was how out friendship blossomed. We started to talk, and soon we were inseparable. But of course, one of us caught feelings. Yeah you wouldn't believe who it was.

It was me.

♡▪♡▪♡▪♡▪♡▪♡

[A/N; Hi :)

I can't believe I'm writing fanfictions all over again... But anyways, hope you all enjoyed the chapter and comment what you think about it.

Don't forget to vote, too. 😉😊

QOTD : What was the first fan fiction you wrote or read ?

The first fanfic that I wrote was entitled "Broken Boy Meets Broken Girl" and it was a Luke Hemmings fan fic.

Have a great day/night! 🙃💕