Prologue ~ How you joined the Freakshow

Y/N was a very Brilliant, Talented girl, yet she could never seem to see it. One thing she knew was that was something different about her, not normal nor weird. Then a woman named miss Elsa mars came one day in the presence of Y/N, and picked up on her talent very quickly.

 She wasn't a freak, or not that she knew of; But Elsa couldn't leave behind so much potential. She told her that she could come to a home were people could love and like her for herself. Y/N's childhood was not so simple.

 When she was a child living right outside Jupiter Florida, her childhood house burned down; Leaving her as a sole survivor. A close family friend decided to take her in. Raising her herself, It wasn't that easy for neither of them.  

In 1949 Y/N moved into a tent next to Miss Elsa's, Still being a introvert to the rest of them. Ethel was one of the first people she really opened up to besides Elsa. Ethel was like a Mother to her; Making sure her clothes were clean, making sure she ate properly and she introduced her to all of the freak's. 

Y/N never really worked in the Freakshow, at first Elsa wanted to train her before she stepped foot on stage. Elsa got sidetracked working with the other performer's and other important matters came up. So Y/N was usually the one hanging the banners, cleaning Elsa's tent, running errands for food and supplies, Cleaning up after a performance, and she didn't mind Elsa paid her some. Not a lot but just enough so she could go out and buy herself a new dress or a meal at a diner.

Y/N loves everyone like family at the Freakshow. Amazon eve is like an older sister to her. Paul was like a brother. Ethel and Elsa were like mothers. Jimmy Darling was her best friend.

It is 1952 Jupiter Florida Sept. 3rd. Today Something happen's that change Y/N's life for better or for worse. As well as everyone else at the Freakshow.